Chapter 16

This chapter takes place after the last one. Enjoy.

Elijahs POV

I look up at the door as it suddenly opened. It slammed hard against the wall, causing a noise loud enough to wake Ethan up. Albert walked down the stairs, Kaden trailing like a lost child behind him. Kaden softly closed the door, ran down the stairs and stood next to Albert, who was stood towering me and Ethan. "Well, time to say your final goodbyes Kaden." Albert said, making me and Ethan scared. My thoughts were right, he was going to kill us. Kaden shakily walked up to the both of us, he knelt down to our position on the floor choking on his tears. Why would you want to put your lover through something like this? Why would you want to put your friends through something like this? "I-I'm so s-sorry." Kaden choked out, like it was his fault. I gave him the most sympathetic look I could in my current state. "Good- Goodbye." This made me want to cry. He said the same goodbye to Ethan before Albert yanked him away, literally he grabbed him and pulled him away. This was painful, at this point I feel like being killed is the only way we are going to be free. My last thoughts in this moment were: I hope Ethan and I go to heavan and we fly together, free from this diaster and I hoped Kaden would get free soon to. He didn't have to die, he just needed freedom. I also hoped that Albert would be arrested or something. Suddenly Ethan was grabbed, causing him to let out a muffled scream. I watched in horror as a knife was pressed up against Ethan's neck, the tape was ripped from his mouth. "Last words?" Albert asked, his tone completly emotionless. The look in Ethan's eyes made my heart break, "I love you Elijah-" He stuttered. I let the tears flow as I watched the blood gush from his neck. My brother's throat was slit right infront of my eyes. I watched the scene unfold infront of me, blood falling from his mouth and his body fell to the floor. With the little life left in him, he reached to hold my hand. I held his cold hand tightly in mine and watched him die. Pain. Pain was the only thing I could feel. I let out a muffled a scream as I was forcefully pulled away from him. I would have tried to fight, but my previous stab wound and the pain of watching Ethan die prevented me from doing so. The same blood stained knife was held up against my neck. "Last words?" He repeated in the same tone as before. The tape was ripped from my mouth and all I said was "Good luck." He laughed, what I said made no sense to him right now, but it would, give it time and all the pieces would fall intpo place. I felt the sharp pain of the knife cut my neck. I fell down, bleeding, next to Ethan. Finally free. Finally able to be with Ethan again and never worry about anything ever again. "Good luck." I repeated as everything went black. Forever.

Kadens POV

My heart broke. I felt sick. Watching the twins die infront of me. It was painful to say the least. I didn't worry though

Its only a matter of time before all this goes away...forever.

580 Words

Final chapter out tomorrow :) RIP to the twins (all events in the story are fake) Anyways Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii