Chapter 13

This chapter takes place after the last one. Enjoy.
(TW for smut, all consensual)
Kadens POV

After I got up off the floor Albert continued talking. Why the fuck did I think it was hot when he insulted me like that? Nevermind. I got really bored and decided to walk off and sit back in Alberts room. I feels kinda nice having someone be obsessed with you. I sat on the bed. Why me? I thought, why is he obssesed with me? Like I said it does feel nice, at least for me it does. I had a little... crush I suppose you would say, on Albert for  while and I didn't think he would ever feel the same way. I laughed pathetically at that thought. He did like me back, he liked me back a lot. I really wanted to know why I suddenly went from a small crush to absolutletly in love after he started acting like a fucking yandere. I whipped my phone out and went to the search. I typed into the search bar, 'Why am I in love with my' I hesitated 'abuser' I finished the sentance and pressed enter. A bunch of results came up. I scrolled for a bit,a lot of sources talked about something called Stolckholm Syndrome. I looked further into it and it is basically a physcological condition that makes a victim feel positivly about their abuser/captor. This is exactly how I felt, the positivity I felt was love. Just then I was startled by Albert who had suddenly entered the room and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Whatcha doin?" he asked, staring down at my phone. "Nothing," I lied, clicking my phone off. I turned to face him. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He purred. "I want you...so bad." I mumbled, "What?" He asked. I knew he heard me by the smirk on his face. "You heard me." I smirked. I don't know but I just felt this sudden heat fill my body and all I could feel was lust and passion. What was he doing to me and why was he making me feel this way? I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. My whole body was facing him now. He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me hard. I melted into the kiss and he started moving down to my neck, he sucked hickies onto my neck and collarbone as I moaned softly at the touch. I had never been this close and passionate with someone before. He continued sucking hickies onto me for a couple minutes before he pulled away, I felt his hand travel down to the inner part of my thigh. "You sure you want this?" He asked me. I nodded eagerly and he continued moving his hand. He stopped when he was basically touching my dick. "Its ok if you don't want it I won't be mad." "Albert honestly I'm fine, its you seems like you don't want it." I stated "I do want it, I just know its your first time and I want to make you feel special."  "I do feel special Albert, and this is what I want. I promise." I reassured. He kissed me again as he began palming me through my clothes. I moaned into the kiss, he was good!! He pulled away from the kiss and removed his hand from inbetween my legs. I whined slightly from the lack of touch, I soon felt good again as he began removing my clothes until I was fully naked. He then layed me down on his bed and began undressing himself. When he was fully naked as well I watched him as he pulled lube out his nightstand draw and put some on his fingers. He used his other hand to pull me closer to him, making me sit up again. "Tell me if you want me stop,ok?" He explained, I nodded and he pushed one of his lubed up fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly as he added another finger, moving both his fingers inside of me to strech me out. After a minute or so he pulled both his fingers and lined his hard dick up with my hole. He had be above average size, I mean his dick, it was big. With no warning he pushed himself inside of me, I screamed in pleasure. He gave me a second to adjust before starting to thrust in and out. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as he sped up. After a while he was basically pounding into me and I was a moaning mess, "Aah, faster PLease!" I begged. He obeyed and went faster, " AaAh A-AlbAAHert I'm go-nna cu-ugh-m!" I moaned out. He shifted slightly, changing his angle and was perfectly hitting my prostate. I screamed out in pleasure and gripped hard onto his hair as I came onto my stomach. I rode out my high, like literally I was fucking riding him. I felt his dick twitch as he became sloppy and after a minute or so finished inside me. We both took a sec to catch our breath before he pulled out and I basicallly collapsed onto the bed. Both of us were panting and covered in sweat and cum. It may sound kinda discusting but it was actually so hot. He held out his hand for me to grab and helped me up "Lets clean you up princess." He said. I nodded and followed him to the bathroom to clean up. We were done and got dressed and I was walking I almost fell. Albert laughed "Forgot to mention you might have some trouble walking." I rolled my eyes "Thanks for the warning."

Alberts POV

Kaden and I were tired so we both cuddled in bed. "You got over Raven fast." I joked. He laughed slightly "Thats kinda insensitive." "Well I assumed it would be fine after I just fucked you but sorry I guess." "I was joking," He mumbled. "I know you were, so was I." I laughed. He smiled, I kissed his forehead as he cuddled me and drifted to sleep. That was the best sex I ever had. Damn, I thought to myself as I drifted to sleep as well.

1067 Words

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Wattpad deleted my work half way through this and I had to redo it like twice. JHBWHBEBWYC*)^ Anyway Hope ya enjoyed ya horny fuck!!!!! JK Anyways BAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii XD