Chapter 3

This chapter takes place the morning after the previous chapter. Enjoy.

Alberts POV

Only one more day until I see my love! I'm so excited!!!!! I was scrolling through my phone, looking at pictures of him and a few of me and him together. As I was scrolling I came across a picture he sent me privatly of him in his cute little maid dress. I practically begged him for that photo, it a was a photo of him in the dress with nothing else ( not even underwear ) and he was sat with his knees to his chest. I'm glad he sent it to me, I know it made him uncomfortable but I don't care. He looked so cute and curvy and... it just made me so horny. I put my phone to one side and reached into the draw for some lube. I couldn't help it, he is just so sexy and it was making me so horny. I put lube on my hand and began stroking myself, getting harder and going faster with each movement of my hand. I wanted him so bad, I needed him so bad. I came into my hand, moaning loudly and thinking of him. It felt good, I wanted to make him feel like this. I was then starled out of my thoughts by the sound of the doorbell. I pulled my pants up and cleaned up slightly I also washed my hands and then went to answer the door. It was Elijah ( for anyone who doesn't know who that is its Sketch but we will call him by his real name in the story ) I was kinda shocked because I didn't think he was getting here until tomorrow.

Elijahs POV

I arrived at Alberts house, he just stared at me. It made me uncomfotable so I broke the silence "Hey," "Hi" he responded in a dull tone "Why are you here? I thought you were coming tomorrow." "I was but Ethan ( thats Elijahs twin brother aka Bandi/BandiRue ) dragged me here early so he could see a friend that I don't even know, he told me to come here so I'm here now and he will be here tomorrow." I explained "Ok then." he replied "Come in." I followed him inside. " Make yourself at home " he said " You and Ethan can share one of the guest rooms upstairs, so go get settled in I guess." he sounded as if he didn't want me here but whatever. I nodded and went to choose a room. I chose one and dumped my stuff on the bed. There was no guest room with two seperate beds, me Ethan would have to sleep together...ew. Anyway I decided to go snooping around in the other rooms upstairs because I'm a nosey bitch. I opened the door to Alberts bedroom, and I was shocked at what I saw. Pictures of Kaden....like everywhere. Pictures I've never seen before, pictures that aren't on the internet, pictures I'm not even sure he should have. Was Albert stalking Kaden? Did he love him or something? Is he a physcopath? Some of these pictures were just of Kaden in his house and stuff, but some were really creepy. He had pictures of him sleeping, showering, recording videos, eating, changing....WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THESE?!?!?! I gasped and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Albert staring at me. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" he asked in anger "I-I was urrr J-just looking around" I stuttered out. "IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM?" he yelled "I'm sorry man, I'm really sorry!" "GET OUT OF HERE!" he yelled again. "Wait" I said "WHAT!?" he snapped "Wh-where the hell did you get these pictures?" I asked with worry "Non of your BUISNESS!" he snapped, spitting onto me slightly. I wiped the spit off my face and turned away to leave. As I was walking down the hall to my room Albert stopped me. "Elijah!" he called. I turned to look at him, "Don't tell a soul about this." He instructed. I smirked, "I won't... If you tell me everything." He sighed, "Fine, come back in here and I will explain." I followed him quickly back to his room and sat down with him on his bed. His room was kinda giving me the creeps, but I wanted to know what was going on so I pretended not to care.

Alberts POV

I sat down with Elijah, I sighed and put my head in my hands. I had hoped no one would find out about this but nevermind. "So?" He urged. I groaned and then began telling him everything. "So...I'm in love with Kaden, as you can probably tell..." I started "But I'm not just in love with him, I'm obssesed with him." He made a small hmmm sound to show he was with me so far. "I want him, I want him to be mine! So I stalked him, I went to Oregen multiple times just to get these pictures." There was a short silence. "Well, umm... don't you think you should hide all this stuff before him or anyone else gets here tomorrow?" He stated. I looked at him, he was right....shit. Why didn't I think about that!! I quickly sprung off of my bed and began collecting all the pictures and stuff from around my room and stuffing it under my bed. When I was finally done I turned back to Elijah, "Remember, don't tell ANYONE!" I snapped. He nodded and then left the room.

938 Words

This one took me FOREVER to write XD. Anyway thats literally everything I have to say so Baiiiiiiiiiiii UwU