EPISODE 19: THROUGH THE WIRE

Start from the beginning

The Doctor gives him a look.

EXT. BASKETBALL COURT - FLASH BACK

We see a montage of Kent working on his game. He misses a few shots and you can tell he has pain in his shoulder. He becomes frustrated and throws the ball down. And then pulls out his phone and goes to Taylor's contact.

INT. DOCTORS OFFICE - CURRENT TIME

KENT- Okay I'll be honest I don't know how to be just easy....I've never done that before.... And the person I would normally go to for that I don't really have right now.

DOCTOR- You're gonna need to find it in yourself to take it easy or you're going ruin your game.

KENT- how did you know my game is a little janky right now?

DOCTOR- it's the only reason you would call me.

Kent nods.

DOCTOR- you leave in two weeks I think you should take that time to relax you over working yourself is messing up the healing process and you're psyching yourself out.

KENT- but if I'm cleared I should be fine right?

DOCTOR- on my end your shoulder is back to normal but if you're still feeling pain at times when you play it could be because you're going too hard on yourself physically and even mentally.

INT. THERAPIST OFFICE - DAY

Taylor paces and back and forth and her therapist watches. She see's her phone vibrate and it's a text message from Kent.

TEXT MESSAGE:
Kent: I need you.

THERAPIST- Taylor at some point you have to talk.

Taylor still stares at her phone for a minute and then looks up at the therapist.

TAYLOR- I mean you get paid either way right?

THERAPIST- but it's waste of your money and time to come here and not talk..this is your second session and you still haven't said anything.

TAYLOR-because I don't belong I here

TAYLOR-because I don't belong I here. I'm fine.

THERAPIST- Talking about what you been feeling lately doesn't mean you're not fine....just tell me what you're thinking right now.

Taylor stops pacing and looks at her.

TAYLOR- What I'm thinking?

THERAPIST- Yes.

TAYLOR- I just told you I don't belong here. I'm fine my parents are just being dramatic.

THERAPIST- What about the nightmares?

Taylor looks at her pauses for a moment.

TAYLOR- It's just nightmares that's normal.

THERAPIST- you're absolutely right. So then it shouldn't be a problem talking about them.