EPISODE 18: FIND YOUR WAY BACK

INT. APPLE STORE - OFFICE - MEETING IN PROGRESS.

A meeting is being led by Cullen. He's talking a lot of numbers and everyone is listening including Neal. But for  a moment Neal looks around noticing he's the only hourly associate in the meeting.

INT. APPLE STORE - OFFICE -MEETING OVER

Managers are now leaving the meeting and Neal gets up to leave as well when Cullen stops him.

CULLEN- hold on a second there Neal I need to talk
to you.

Neal looks at him with a bit of nervous eyes

NEAL- did I do something wrong?

CULLEN- You remember Jack right?

NEAL- how could I forget?

CULLEN- Well he was let go...he was caught stealing.

NEAL- oh I have nothing to do with I don't steal....especially this type of stuff I'm literally just working here for fun...I like doing it. I like building phones.

CULLEN- We're not accusing you of anything...in fact we want to promote you... to department manager.

NEAL- seriously? Me.

CULLEN- you're number since you been here have been amazing....I mean you even have your own clientele. We're really impressed with you.

Neal smiles.

CULLEN- so what do you say?

NEAL- Yes of course...but wait they won't change my schedule for today right I'll still be off at 4 I have prom tonight.

Cullen smiles.

CULLEN- Yes of course...we just here to go over the new system and you can go.

NEAL- Cool, let's do this.

INT. DAVIS HOUSE - KENT'S ROOM - SAME TIME

The sun shines bringht through the window.  Kent sits on his bed Kobe sits right at his feet.

Showing on his tv is "The Last Song" movie.

Taylor stands in his mirror checking her hair. Kent watches her for a moment and then comes behind her putting his arms around her.

TAYLOR- I love this song.

KENT- it's cool.

TAYLOR- you loved this movie shut up.

KENT- or I just told you that so you could have a excuse to stay an extra hour.

Taylor blushes.

TAYLOR- you are so.

KENT- I can't believe you're not going to prom T.

TAYLOR- I know I know....I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you.