Poe Cup

"I'm not wearing that." I looked up at Bianca and she sighed.

"Ophelia come on, stop being stubborn." 

I scoffed.

"I'm not stubborn." I snatched the sparkly gold outfit out of her hand and stomped into the changing tent. She smiled at me and I stuck my tongue out.

I heard some people walk up and start talking to Bianca. I could only assume it was Ajax and Enid. I peaked out and smiled when I saw them. Xavier and Wednesday were there too.

I came out of the tent and walked back over to them. 

"See you look fine." Bianca smirked and I rolled my eyes. Xavier looked me up and down.

"She looks more than fine, she's beautiful, as always." I blushed and grabbed his hand. Wednesday stared at us.

"If you two are done being sappy we have work to do." I laughed a little and nodded. Xavier put his hand around my waist  and pulled me closer to him. Wednesday narrowed her eyes.

"Wait... where's Eugene?" Enid asked. I looked around and shrugged. 

"I"M HERE!!" We heard Eugene call out, we all looked in the direction it came from. Eugene was running towards us at full speed. He almost tripped a few times but eventually made it to us and doubled over out of breath.

"Way to not draw attention to us." Wednesday scowled softly. Eugene gave her an apologetic look, still unable to catch his breath.

"Okay lets go over the plan one more time." Xavier said. Bianca scoffed.

"We've gone over it twelve times. We do the Poe Cup, you two go to Weems's office and look for any like plans or anything, then we meet at the Edgar Allan Poe statue afterwards."

"It feels so weird calling this man Weems." Ajax said.

"Well technically he is a Weems, whether he's the one we know or not." 

"Enid's right, but why would he transform into his dead sister and run the school?" I asked.

"That's what were going to find out." Wednesday said. She was getting Impatient.

We heard the horns go off signaling the racers had to get ready on their marks. We all looked at each other.

"Ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we started to walk away.

"Wait! Guys!" Eugene called out. We turned back. "Hands in?"

He put his hand out in front of him and I laughed.

"No Eugene that's childish and stupid." Wednesday told him. His shoulders slumped slightly.

I sighed and put my hand on top of his and looked towards Xavier. He put his hand on top of mine and the rest followed, all except for Wednesday.

"I refuse to participate in such trivial activities." 

"Come on you know you want to." Enid smiled warmly at her. Wednesday shook her head and sighed.

"Wednesday we're not leaving until you do it." Xavier said. I nodded in agreement.

Wednesday let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, but she reluctantly put her hand on top of ours and we all lowered and raised them enthusiastically and went our separate ways.

A.N.:  Hallo :)

I am so sorry I haven't been writing, I've been so busy with college applications and school work I didn't have time, however I'm back now and I promise I'm gonna finish this thing soon!

Let me know if you have any suggestions, or things you want to see happen!

Okay byeee <3