A/N

Hallo :)

If you guys are anything like me you watched the new Netflix show Wednesday in one sitting and became obsessed with its story and characters, especially one specific tortured artist. If you've grown fond of this long haired, pained artist, or dare I even say fallen in love with him, I encourage you to keep reading. 

Yes, this story is about an original character, but as always feel free to put yourself in their position. Or just enjoy as is and follow along with the character. I tried to give them as much depth as I could, and If you couldn't tell already this character uses they/them pronouns and is very gender fluid.

I really enjoyed creating this story and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

I really wanted to create my own storyline to continue off of the first season and I tried writing it post all of the craziness that happened in season one. All of that still happened for Wednesday and all of the other characters, but when Ophelia arrives it is going into a new school year and is moving forward.

I didn't want to just place Ophelia in the center of all of the madness and steal Wednesdays spotlight. I feel like that just makes everything more confusing you know? Trying to add in a character to a story that was never there in the first place.

Think of it as sort of like a new season so to speak, with new characters, a new storyline, new mysteries, and new romances.

I don't know how many parts there will be seeing as I'm just going with the flow and basing it off of an idea and a nonexistent storyline in my head that changes constantly, but I'll try to update as often as I can :D

Anyways, that's enough of my explaining and rambling, now we can get to the good part!

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for giving this a try <3