Slowly jungkook stopped his laughing and stare back at jimin with his lovey doe eyes. He laughed like this after so many days it's all because of jimin. He thought himself.

Jungkook slowly lifted his hand and cupped his rosy pinkish cheeks..' with his large hands..'
Jimin didn't said anything he still staring at jungkook doe eyes. He really like this feeling when jungkook touched him.

"I missed you so much jimin.." jungkook said in low voice..'
jimin felt pang in his heart..' he just looked down he can't face him right now..' because his eyes showing lots of love..'

Jungkook understands jimin won't say anything to him.

He slowly removed his hands from his cheeks.

Jungkook just lowered his head down and didn't utter single word.
This is first time He feeling nervous under jimin gaze.
"Hyung do you want to say something to me..? Jimin asked him in low voice.

"U-umm Jimin can you please come out with me tomorrow..? Jungkook asked him in low voice..' suddenly his doe eyes turned into teary eyes he doesn't know why his eyes turned into glassy may be jimin won't accept..! That's why his eyes turned into glassy..'
while asking him he are looking so innocent when he asking with desperate voice..'
for the first time jimin felt like he want to kiss him so hardly when he asking him so innocently..' he doesn't know why...jungkook never seen this innocently like before..' because after stop talking with jimin he became so weak...

"Can you please..' jungkook asked him in desperate voice.

Jimin was thinking before he say something to him. Because he can't come outside freely like before his hyung kept lot of restrictions he's asking each and everything when he's going out..'
but today morning when namjoon is talking with someone he heard his talking which he's going outside with his friends because tomorrow is Sunday. So he have some chance to go outside with jungkook he can manage by saying something.

"Ok I will come with you.." without thinking further jimin said "yes" to him.. he really want to spend some time with jungkook..'

Jungkook eyes widened when jimin accepted it..' he didn't expect that jimin will say yes to him..'

"Really..? Jungkook asked him with beautiful happy smile.

"Yes hyung I will come with you.." jimin said to him..'
jungkook quickly hugged him with lot of happiness
"Seriously I thought you won't come." But thanks jiminaa..'
Jimin gave small smile to him..'

"I will text you tomorrow" jimin said to him.'

Jungkook hummed and deeply staring at jimin's soul.
Jimin didn't said anything he too staring at jungkook.
After few minutes jimin break the silence.

"Ok hyung im leaving hobi was waiting for me in library..' jimin said in low voice..'

"Ok".....

Jimin was about to turned back..' but jungkook suddenly held his tiny hand.

Jimin looked back at him.

"W-what hyung..? Jimin stuttered..

"Thank you jiminaa.."

Both are slightly smiled at eachother.
.
.
.
.
After that small incident with jungkook he directly went to library.' Which hobi texted him so he went to library.

He spotted hobi quickly and went towards him..'

Hey hobi jimin greeted him in low voice..'

hey Minnie..' why did you take so long..? Hobi whispered..'