One word

Donatello.

"Please." Your eyes full of desperation. "I don't want to go alone!" You slightly flinch at the thought of Donatello there, hopefully Mikey keeps his word and sits you to far from each other.

Kendra and Jason immediately noticed you were cautious, paranoid. Your muscle tensed. They knew something was wrong. They quickly sit up and walk over to you.

"Why?" Jason asked, his voice above a whisper.

"I don't really...want to talk about it..." you stare at the ground walking away to change into something comfortable. Kendra and Jason glanced at each other rather worriedly.

What happened?

Why are you scared?

"Muninn, Huginn! You're coming too." You yell from the bathroom. "No way I'm forgetting you two!"

Muninn and Huginn beamed with joy, you were so kind to them unlike Draxum. Always sending them on missions or to spy on someone, but with you they can relax and have fun. They are grateful for that.

You entered your room grabbing something from your drawer. Kendra got curious—"what do you have there?"

"A gun." You reply with a blank face, showing off a Glock twenty—two. "Never know when you need it."

"WhAT!?—" Jason panicked. "WheRE!?—"

"I stole it from a cop!" You smile excitedly. "Now let's go, tell Jeremy to come as well."

꧁꧂

You only feel four auras inside the building. Three of them were familiar, you couldn't really tell the other though, but it feels like you've met them before.

Maybe April's parents.

You knock on the door while the purple dragons stood behind you, Muninn and Huginn rested on your shoulders, using your hair as a blanket.

"(Y/N)!" Mikey opened the door. "Come in, come in!" You all entered the apartment.

You looked around. It was boring. It had grey walls with ripped up wallpaper, gloomy atmosphere, depressing, dirty. How sad. Who the hell would live here? You turn to face the owner of the apartment, only to see—

"You!?"

Draxum.

He looked weak. He was wearing a bathrobe, his mask half broken from the fight when he was shredder for like—fifteen minutes. The armor must've drained his mystic energy, almost killing him.

"Hey." He grinned menacingly.

"YOU!" glared at him pulling out your gun without hesitation.

Draxums eyes widen. Why the fuck do you have that!? The purple dragons, Huginn, Muninn and Mikey quickly grab hold of you and the gun. April and Raph, concerned you even have a gun, also can over to take it away from you.

"YOU SON OF A BITC—"

꧁꧂

"Why is he here?" You asked Mikey, gesturing Draxum. "Why are you helping this bitch?"