Episode 1: Part 6

I/E. OPEN FEILD - JET - PRIVATE AIRPORT - EVENING

OUTSIDE:

A VIBRATING phone shakes Bryant's pocket. He carries Elliot's body from an SUV and across a runway. A black jet awaits at a snow runway. Private airport. His shoes CRUNCH on. The jets'door hatch is down, showing a latter of stairs. Bryant ASCENDS the stairs with Elliot's body, grunting and blowing out frost.

INSIDE: WHITE INTERIOR JET:

He PROPS Elliot o a seat next to Tami. Both are unconscious. Bryant STRAPS them into seatbelts. He nears the front of the jet and hand waves to a traffic tower. Bryant SWITCHES ON the engine. REVVING.

The aircraft RUMS. He sits in the main seat. The wheels of the craft ROLL forward. RUMBLING. SQUEAKING across an icy pavement. The craft DRIVES, slowly creating distance.
Bryant SNAPS on a seatbelt and places on a headphone. His fingers FLIP switches on a control panel above.

The jet SPEEDS. He glances back at Tami and Elliot, apologetically. He focuses back on piloting. The aircraft SAILS the bumpy air strip.

Tami STIRS awake, holding the back of her head.

TAMI
(sluggish)
What?

She discovers Elliot beside her. Tami eyes widen, she SHAKES him. He doesn't wake.

TAMI (CONT'D)
WAKE UP!

Her tone is desperate and HOARSE.

BRYANT
He won't be up anytime soon. Sorry. I may have gassed him a bit longer than planned.

Tami glowers his way.

TAMI
Gassed??!!

BRYANT
Look, you two weren't easy. Things had to get done. He'll be fine, he's a big guy, just give him a few.

She UNSTRAPS and gets up. CHARGING towards him, only to STUMBLE from the craft's MOVEMENT.

TAMI
I told you we're not going! You fucking asshole! If I had a gun I would-

BRYANT
See that 45' hanging
by the entrance?

Tami looks in the direction of the handgun. Pissed and Tempted.

BRYANT (CONT'D)
It's nice and loaded.
(peers back at her)
But we both know you're not the ruthless type, Tam. So cool down. Have a drink.
(turns away)
There's Cola in the fridge.

Tami glares his way while heading to a mini fridge. OPENS it to retrieve a Cola can. SNAPS; the top goes. An ACIDIC SOUNDS HISSES from the can. She STEPS to her son and POURS the cold drink over his head.

LIQUID SPLASHES down Elliot's face. Her son JERKS up, not too far, the seatbelt RESTRICTS him. He's ZIPPED backwards into the seat.
Bryant shakes his head.

BRYANT
That wasn't a good idea. Now, he feels horrible.
(sighs)
That's an ingredient for stupidity.

Elliot rubs his eyes clear of the liquid. Tami bends and examines him, cupping his face in her palms. The craft ASCENDS; TOPPLING to the side. Tami HOLDS onto a seat to steady herself. The jet SWAYS.

ELLIOT
(groggy)
W...where...you're okay??

TAMI
Shh. Yes, I'm okay, just breath.
(to Bryant)
Where are we going?

BRYANT
(steers)
Washington. It's a bit of a ride, even in this beauty. Once we land, we'll have a long drive. So please do cooperate. I don't have any special effects on me.