The six boys were interrupted when the door opened. Reiner smiled widely when he saw Historia walk in with the empress.

Historia, my love.

"Pay respect to her majesty." Lady Finger strictly said.

The six knights all stood up, and bowed at the empress. "Greetings, your majesty."

Y/n smiled at the six young knights.

"Good day to you six. Sit back down. I've asked my servants to prepare you some tea and snacks."

"Thank you, your majesty."

Eren tried to secretly stare at Y/n, but he was surprised to see her staring at him.

He immediately looked away.

"Sir Eren, I'll be having a tea party this weekend. Tell your mother that I've invited her."

The green-eyed boy was surprised.

He looked at Y/n. "Y-yes, your majesty!"

"You too, Sir Jean. Tell Mrs. Kirstein."

Jean froze in his place, out of nervousness, he saluted. "Yes, ma'am!"

Y/n chuckled.

The others tried their best not to burst out laughing. "While waiting, we should start the discussion. I'm sure Sir Levi had already told you, Eren, Armin and Jean why you were sent here to me."

Armin nodded at Y/n, he smiled at the
h/c-haired woman, his dream to serve the empress has finally come true.

"Yes, your majesty. Captain Levi said that we will be tasked by something from you."

Y/n stared at Armin, somehow, the blond-boy's eyes reminded her of the emperor.

She felt her heart begin to race fast as she remembered how Erwin kissed her forehead last night.

But then, she also had to remember how the emperor talked to her about Zeke.

"I will get straight to the point."

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts.

She sat down on the couch in the center, facing the two sofas where the six boys are.

"I met a girl who came from an orphanage. But she left that orphanage with her friends because they were getting abused...and the ones who will be adopted from that place were actually being sold to the underground."

The six boys were all shocked, literally.

"She asked me for help, because the owner of that orphanage is a member of the Left faction." Reiner, Marcel and Bertolt became serious.

It's strictly prohibited in the left faction to commit something that would put the empress in a bad situation.

"I want the six of you to do an investigation on this case...start with Marquis Rembrandt. He's the owner of the orphanage. Also...if anything happens, I have already given you permission to use your strength, and swords."

--

Crown Prince Evan and Princess Eleanor

They're not babies anymore, but now kids.

The royal twins of the emperor and the previous empress are now 9 years old.

"Carefully lift your pinky up as you hold your teacup by the handle delicately, then carefully bring it close to your lips. Blow it so you won't burn your tongue, then sip a little from it, your highness."