--

"I see...so they are the new members of your Knights order Sir Levi."

Erwin stared at the six new chosen members of Sir Levi's Knights order.

Armin Arlert, Mikasa Ackerman, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirstein, Sasha Braus and Connie Springer. The six new Knights are training with Levi's senior Knight order members.

"Then the ones who were assigned to be the empress' royal knights are the sons and daughters of the officials of the Left faction?" Erwin asked.

Sir Levi nodded his head. "Yes, your majesty. I thought that it's the best way. Since, those Knights have a connection with the empress, and the empress are also fond of them. It would be convenient to have them guard and protect her majesty..."

The squad of the raven-haired man paused from their training, when Petra noticed Sir Levi and the emperor.

Petra told her squad mates and juniors to salute Levi, and pay respect to the emperor.

Erwin nodded at the Levi squad, also motioning for them to continue training.

"Sir Levi, I may have to order you to choose three Knights from your squad to work with the empress' Knights for an investigation we would like to to."

Sir Levi looked at the emperor, raising a brow. "I can do that, but I would need to know the details of what the investigation will be about." The emperor let out a sigh.

The blond man walked ahead, and Sir Levi immediately followed behind him.

"It's about that young girl."

Erwin begins telling Levi about the details, and why him and Y/n wants an investigation to happen.

"So you want me to choose Knights specifically from my new squad members who can work on this investigation?"

"Exactly."

Levi pursued his lips as he nodded.

"Arlert, Jaeger and Kirstein. Those three brats. I could send them to her majesty."

"Very well."

--

Y/n got out of her carriage with the help of Mrs. Finger. She removed the hook of her cloak, as she roamed her eyes around the place she had arrived to.

Sina Medical School

"Your majesty!"

The empress looked front, raising a brow as she saw Dr. Jaeger was approaching with some other doctors. Dr. Grisha Jaeger is one of the heads of Sina Medical School.

"Good day, Dr. Jaeger."

"Good day to you, too, your majesty. We're very honored to have you here today."

Dr. Grisha and the other doctors bowed at her as a sign of their respect.

"We shall lead you inside, your majesty. The students have been waiting for your arrival."

Y/n nodded, she followed Dr. Grisha and the other doctors going inside of Sina Medical School.

The h/c-haired woman roamed her eyes around as she followed the doctors.

Her eyes widened a bit upon catching a familiar man in her vision. Zeke...

Zeke smiled at her, he raised his hand and waved at her. The once young blond man also grew older. He was once 17 in the year 843, but now he's a 25 year-old woman.

Y/n couldn't help but smile.

She let out a small when Zeke signaled for her to meet secretly after her business.