Chapter 9

{Kai's p.o.v}

After that whole fiasco with my father, me and Ollie went to my room to rest. We ended up accidentally falling asleep and woke up to knocking on my door. It was my father.

"I've thought about it. I've decided to let you explain and then I will decide what I shall do," he told me. At least he'll listen. "Thank you, Father."

-After Explaining Everything-

"-and that's what happened. So you see, it was an accident," I finished with the story. He still looked strangely at Oliver but agreed to let him go. "My apologies for everything I have put you through. You seem like you treat my son well," he thought for a second then added with a wink, "Just don't treat him too well." I felt myself blush and I turned around so no one saw. Ollie bowed his head to my father and he left.

"I'll treat you super well if you'll let me," Ollie said with a suggestive smirk. "Ugh, you two are so embarrassing." All he did was keep smirking and give me a peck on the cheek.

{Ollie's p.o.v}

Me and Kai were sitting on his bed for a little while. He was reading and I was just looking at everything in his room. But then, I got bored. So I got an idea. I leaned over and nudged Kai's neck with my nose. "What are you doing, Ollie?" He asked me. "Just keep reading."

I started kissing his neck and leaving little bites and licks. I heard him let out little uneven breaths. I decided to go further and started sliding my hand up his shirt. I felt him shiver under my touch and his breathing got a little heavier.

At this point, he had abandoned his book and he was just laying there, letting me do whatever I wanted. So, I decided to climb over and straddle his lap. "Ollie, are you sure about this?" He asked me with unsure eyes. "I know what I want, but if you're not comfortable, you tell me to stop. Alright?" He nodded his head but didn't stop me.

I trailed the kisses up his jaw and finally made it to his lips. We innocently kissed for a few seconds, but then I got impatient and tugged his hair so he would open his mouth. I roamed my tongue around his mouth and bit his lip a little bit. Then, I got eager and grinded my hips down onto his. He let out a small sound that I wouldn't count as a moan. "Is this okay?" I asked him. I don't want to make him uncomfortable. "Yes, please."

So, I kept going. I continued to grind my hips into his, and every time I did, his sounds got a little louder. I pulled his hair a bit harder this time and he jerked his hips up into mine and moaned louder than the other times. Clearly, he liked that, so I continued doing it.

I pulled away from his lips when I felt a bulge on my thigh. "Are you a little bothered, baby?" I asked him. He nodded with an embarrassed tint to his face. "Then why don't I help you?" His eyes looked excited but scared, "Can we just not go all the way? I don't think I'm ready." I would never hurt him. "Of course, is this too much or do you want me to keep going?" I asked him. "This is fine. If it gets too much, I'll tell you."

With that, I put my hand on his bulge and started rubbing him through his pants. He let out a series of moans and he was almost getting too loud. So, I muffled his moans by kissing him. "Nghh, Ollie please." "Please, what? You'll have to tell me what you want, Darling."

"Please, keep going," he begged me. And I did, I pressed my hand harder on his bulge but the cloth seemed to be too much in the way. I unbuckled his pants and, "Lift your hips, baby." I pulled his pants and underwear off the rest of the way. "Have you ever touched yourself before?" I asked him.

"No." "So you've never cum before?" He shook his head no. "That's alright, I'll get you through it. It's gonna feel amazing." I kept stroking his cock and he kept moaning. "Ollie, it feels weird. My stomach feels weird," he looks scared but at the same time, he's enjoying it. "It's okay, I'm right here."

Continuing to stroke him, I could tell he was getting close. His moans were getting louder and his hips started to thrust into my hand. "Ollie," he moaned. "I'm right here, just let it out. It's okay." My hand was still moving up and down. Not long after, he let out a loud moan, and his whole body tensed. His orgasm came in spurts and his breathing was erratic.

"How did that feel?" I asked him. "So weird but so good," his breathing was still uneven. "What about you? I'll help. I can do what you did," he told me. "It's okay. I can take care of it. I don't want to overwhelm you." He frowned at this. "Please? I'll do it good," he paused and looked like he got an idea, "Please? Daddy?" How can I say no to that?

"Fine, get over here." He climbed on my lap and started to grind down on me. I couldn't help but let out a breathy moan. He seemed to be getting hard again and he looked to be enjoying it just as much as I was.

After a few more thrusts, he jerked down and let out a louder moan. He came again but was still grinding on me. I could feel myself getting close and I kissed him as I came. I could tell he was tired, so I went and got a rag and cleaned him up, then I changed clothes and we took a nap.

{Kai's p.o.v}

I woke up and thought through everything that happened before I fell asleep. Ollie is still asleep, so I'm just staring at him. I can't believe that happened. I'm so glad that he didn't force anything on me, I was afraid of that. But now I know that I can trust him.

"Hey, Gorgeous," Ollie said with a smirk, "Nice nap?" He's so pretty. "Of course. Thanks to you," then I remembered something, "My sister wanted to see us earlier. I forgot about it, so we better go."

"Fine, let's get up then." I got my clothes on and we fixed our hair. We walked to Varda's room and knocked on her door, "Sister? What did you need?" She opened the door, "I think it's time that you go home, Oliver." What, why? "But you don't have to go alone. Kai can go with you," she paused and we walked into her room, "I've already convinced Father. He said you can stay for a little bit. All you have to do is hold onto each other. There's a certain place that you have to jump into in the ocean. It's a circular reef not far from here."

"Really? I can go with him?!" We were both excited now. "Yes, but you have to promise you'll come back sometime to visit. "I will! Wait, but what about my ears?" I asked her. "You can take potions when you're in public. It won't be too difficult."

"So it's just this simple? I'm going home and he's going too, no catch?" Ollie asked as if he didn't believe her. "Nope, no catch," my sister replied. "So let's get this show on the road!" Ollie said.

We arrived at the beach with a small canoe to get to the spot. "Please, be careful and don't get into too much trouble. I'll miss you, Brother," my sister said. "Don't do anything stupid until I get back," I told her. "How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you," she retorted. (A.N - Marvel fans know what's up)

Me and Ollie rowed out to the reef that was shown on the map and held the bracelet. "Are we sure about this?" I asked him. "Too late to be unsure. You ready?" And we jumped in.