when everything goes to shit

For Thomas minho and newt everything is not ok.
_

To those who were pushed away, who need to watch from a distance as the people they used to know don't remember. Scott knows it's selfish, he does, but why can't he have his best friend back. he disappears for months and then when he finally returns he is a knew person, and he has made it clear, that he doesn't remember them and that he has no interest in becoming friends again, that he has gone through way more than Scott could ever imagine. but he wants his friend back, all he wants is for him to remember, so that everything can go back to the way they used to be, back when everything was ok and the old stiles was there.

but now everything has changed, the spot where stiles used to sit is filled with another boy, who to Scott is not worth talking to, and the hallways where they used to talk he walks with his other friends in, and stiles' old lacrosse lockers lays empty with the residue of the paper flowers and cards stuck to it with tape from when he first went missing.

everything had gone to shit, so much so that sometimes he wished nobody ever found stiles or his other weird ass friends.

______________________________________

this new life was shit.

everything was awful. even if  life was getting easier in beacon hills, as hard as it was to settle in, the constant reminder that everyone around you has always know who they are and the people that care about them. but for the three boys, the gaps in their memories and the blank faces all get way to overwhelming, way to fast.

Thomas had old psycho friends who started acting all buddy buddy, when he first got their, not that they would have none the half of what had happened, but then even when school ended and him and newt could just go home and be together without anybody else, there was his father, who he could tell so desperately wanted his son back. he didn't let it show but he could tell it hurt him that he couldn't even remember his dear old dad, it hurt Thomas to know that he was putting his father through all this pain because he could tell even if he couldn't remember his old life, he was all the man had left, which probably meant that when he disappeared it broke him. he didn't know much about the average family, even when he promised chuck all those thing in the glade about the family waiting for him when he would get out, not that he ever did, but deep down he always suspected that he wouldn't have anyone to come home to, that he didn't go missing but was left by himself.

he struggled to show how much he appreciated his father's and all that he did for them, especially because unlike newt, he had a family he could go back to. newt didn't have that, their wasn't a front year with a white picket fenced two loving parents waiting for him, they never got the details of his parents death, the very reason newt was put in the maze may have been because of their death. so he didn't want to seem ungrateful about having a family, because he didn't have that, and because his father needed him.

but as much as he wanted to remember his old friends, and remember  living with his father and going to schools and being the person everyone remembers him to be.

but he can't, everything about this place has gone to shit.

_________________________________________

heyyyyy. thought I was dead? me too. anyway sorry I have been MIA for a long time, but I'm back and Idk if when I'm going to update next just because of school, but hopefully it will be soon, because I also need to plan for what happens next so that I can finally take this plot somewhere.

anyways have a good day/night

luv ya!

aj