𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴

The drive was about 7 hours. At some point Thomas had fallen asleep, letting his head rest on newts shoulder. He had no idea how long he was asleep for but when he woke up the sky was dark and a few stars littered the dark view. He was in newts lap facing the blonde, his boy was asleep but his grip still strong around Thomas.

" your finally up shank! Kinda thought you died."Minho said from behind him, his voice tired but energetic.

"Yeah, how long was I out?"

"Only about 3 hours!" The raven haired boy sarcastically replied.

But Thomas didn't care he just went back to how he was before, except awake this time. After about 5 minutes the brunette couldn't take the blonde being asleep.

So he peppered kisses all over the blondes face until his nose scrunched up and his eyes fluttered open.

"Tommy?" Newt murmured as he blinked away the blurriness.

"Morning sleepyhead" Thomas said before nuzzling his head in the blondes neck.

"Morning pretty boy" the blonde said, a small smirk evident in his voice.
_______

When the got out of the van, all three of the boys legs were sore and aching.

They were going to stay at an FBI waiting facility till the next morning when they would go home for the first time in over a year. Not nerve wracking at all.

Each of them were given a room, witch they weren't used to. Thomas and newt could only ever remember sharing a hut.

But like usual newt couldn't sleep so durning the night the blonde snuck out of his room and crept down the hallway to his boys room.  When he opened the door Thomas was sitting up staring into space, his hair sticking up in different directions.

"baby boy you alright?"The brunette turned when he heard the tired voice. He visibly relaxed when he saw it was just newt.

"Yeah I can't sleep" he murmured, it's not that he was embarrassed but he thought it was stupid how he couldn't make it through the night without waking up. He felt the bed dip and the blonde wrap his arms around his shoulders from the back. Newt kissed his hair and gradually laying  him down.

"You want to go to sleep?" The blonde asked as he moved Thomas' head to rest on his Chest.

"Yeah"

The brunette closed his eyes, he always slept better when newt was there. He didn't know if it was because of his anxiety, or the way the blonde ran his fingers though Thomas' dark hair, or rubbed his back in a soothing way.

Soon after both boys had fallen into a deep dreamless peaceful sleep.
_______

The next morning was the most agonizing 3 hours of the three boys lives. Including living in the glade, and the scorch.

When the two boys awoke there were about 5 guards standing over both of them.

"Newton you can't leave your room in the middle of the nigh, there are a lot of people who want you we need to keep you kids safe." One of the guards warned.

"Sorry couldn't sleep." The blonde mumbled. Thomas' head still lay on his chest but shifted upward to look at the guards.

"Okay well you need to get up, both of you. And since you didn't know I will let it slide."
_____

Breakfast was better than anything the boys had ever remembered tasting, there was eggs, bacon, tater tots and waffles.

After the boys were finished eating they were sent off to beacon hills, or first the 4 hour car drive.

Thomas sat in between newts leg, and leaned his head on the blondes Chest. Every so often Thomas would look up at newt and the blonde wouldn't be able to help himself so he would lean down and press a soft kiss earning a groan from Minho.

_________

𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙾 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.

𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈/𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝙻𝚄𝚅 𝚈𝙰

-𝙰𝙹 ꨄ