𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚈𝙴𝚃

Newt liked beacon hills don't get him wrong, he was finally safe and away from wicked but it wasn't the same. He missed always getting to be outside, and watching the stars appear in the night sky, the way wind whistled and blew against the tree l, he missed his room and the drafty smell of the old building, he missed sitting by the fire with Thomas and having banter arguments with Minho. The glade always felt like home and maybe it was because he didn't remember where his actual home was.

He liked living with Thomas and going to school and being a normal kid but every thing was just to different. The mattress was stiff compared the the soft hammock he used to sleep on, and the awkward silence at dinner was nothing compared to the fuzzy feeling he felt at the bonfires. But the worst part for him at least was not being outside all the time, he liked being woken up by the sun shining through the window, and hearing the birds chirping, the way the leaves ruffled against the branches when a light breeze traveled through, and he missed the way the the moon would give just enough light that he could see the stars that littered the dark sky.

And as cocky as it sounded he didn't like being told what to do, for three years he got to help make the rules but now with school and parents he was getting told how to things and where to put what. He didn't like it, he missed the feeling of being trusted and not being ignored for being a child.

His home that was once all he knew was gone, he desperately wanted to hang onto memories but a small part of his home was still with him, Thomas was there and nothing could happen to him, he was safe and newt was happy.

The whole thing with the pack didn't get any better and they avoided any chance of interaction. The way they looked at newt and Minho like they were outsiders as if they were strange. The blonde knew that some part of himself, a very small part was jealous he knew that it was hard for Thomas to go back to a place he don't know as if it was his home, but he had a whole world built around him before the maze and he could see where he once belonged, but what about newt? Where was his home? Where the was the place that he belonged to, where did he fit?

___________
This is a short chapter Ik but I switched it up a little bit and did newts point of view. Also I just wanted to say thank you for 5.6k reads!!!! I think I've said this before but I didn't expect people to read my stories and like them. I also a bunch of really great people that support me and my writing so I just want to say thank you!

I hope you have a good day/night

Luv ya

-Aj