𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂

It had been 3 months since they had seen the last city. 3 months of living in safe haven. The kids lives finally becoming safe.

Minho and Aris had starting dating after confessing there feelings while drunk. newt and Thomas together as it had been since the start.

Thomas was lucking, although more people than wanted died on the way to safety newt was okay. He was safe and happy. The same blonde boy as before. The one who he would catch looking at the waves, or gazing at the stars at night, the one who liked to wake him up by leaving soft kisses all over his face. That boy, his boy.  The one that the brunette got to hold and kiss, and lay with.

Everything in life was good. The life on the run they once knew  almost forgotten. No waking up early to run a dangerous maze,or rationing water for long days while walking in the sun. Just the peaceful way the wind blew past your face in the morning, or how the leaves dances on the tree branches.
______
"Tommy, hey baby wake up." The blonde said softly in a hushed voice. He was practically laying on top of Thomas pressing their noses and foreheads together.

He watches as the brunette stirred before his eyelashes flutter to reveal the dark brown eyes underneath. They stayed like that silent. It was peaceful. When Thomas had woken up completely his hand instinctively moved to the blondes hips.

"Good morning!" The brunette croaked out, his voice a bit raspy from being asleep.

"It's time to get up come on!" The blonde replied before lightly kissing his boys lips and got  off the bed swiftly.

Thomas was not a morning person, and newt knew that. So the brunette lay there a bit confused as to why he did not stay and cuddle like the two boys usually did.

But he got up nonetheless, poking his arms through the sleeves of newts hoodie. When he got out of their shared hut he spotted the blonde sitting at the table talking to frypan. His hair flat and perfect as usual. Thomas thought it was funny how much time Minho spent on his hair when newt just rolled out of bed hair looking good.

He walked over to the sitting blonde nuzzling his head into the older boys shoulder.

"Morning Tommy!"
________
It had been hours after the bonfire. The only people left were Aris, Thomas, Minho, and gally. This happened a lot seeing as how Aris would would fall asleep on Minho's shoulder. The boys enjoyed the conversation as it died down to almost nothing. To tired to talk gally got up and left without a word. Thomas watched as Minho took Aris in his arms careful not to drop him. Walking into the darkness.

He stared at the trees, not caring how much time passed. It was not until he heard faint footsteps on the dirt. He slowly turned his head to see the blonde standing there arms crossed with a confused look.

"Tommy let's got to bed" the blonde held out a hand for Thomas to grab. And as the brunette did so newt intertwined there fingers.

When the wood door creaked open to show the messy unmade bed that still held the blondes indent in the mattress he couldn't help but smile. This was good everything was good.

Curled under the small pile of blankets the brunette felt an arm wrap around his chest and pull him close. Safe and content the brunettes eyes fluttered closed.
___________
Hi I know I started another book. I am still going to be writing my other ones though. I thought this would be cute and I'm reading a really good one right now so...

Anyways hope you have a good day/night

Luv ya <3