𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚄?

When they arrived at beacon hills Minho was fast asleep snoring, newt was staring out of the car window, while Thomas sat there thinking of what could be awaiting them.

They stopped at a tall brick building, it was old and looked to only be used for important events. It was tall and behind the door was even bigger. Holding to many people to count, more than safe haven, more than the last city, more than any amount of people the boys had ever seen in one place.

Some were working, others waiting. 

"STILES! STILES!"

Thomas tensed a bit when a man wearing a tan polo shirt, and a badge jogged up to the small group.

Newt noticed and took a small step forward to be in line with the brunette. He slyly slid his hand into Thomas'.

When Thomas was pulled into a hug, by the tan shirted man he didn't let go just righted his grip and waited.

Thomas on the other hand was trying to focus on the contact with newt rather than the stranger who was hugging him. After processing what was happening in the moment he pulled his free arm to rest on the mans back.

"Noah can I talk to you privately?"

"Sure Raf." He replied after pulling away. He was just standing there looking at Thomas, not trying to be creepy but to look at the son he thought was gone for so long.

The Raf walked pasted the three boys and down the hall with Noah following.

"Who was that?" Minho muttered to the two of them.

"I don't know"

"Well you should Thomas he seemed pretty happy to see you." 

"We will find out." Newt added before reaching  an arm around Thomas and pulling him closer.

"Ewww get out of here with your gross couple shit." Minho gagged.

Newt placed a small kiss in the dark hair before adding an obnoxious wet kiss to Thomas facing, causing both Minho and Thomas to groan. And newt to let out a shallow chuckle in succession.
_______

After finding two chairs in the hallway newt and Thomas sitting on the same chair while Minho obnoxiously silently bragged about how much more room he had. They waited for about an hour before the two men came to find them again.

"Hello Minho newt and Thomas." Noah said saying Thomas as if the name left an odd taste in his mouth.

They were then brought to a big room. About 8 other kids there age all looking anxious and exited at the same time. A small group of adult behind them off to the side. All talking.

When the three boys walked in no one could help but stare. Newt reached out for Thomas' hand something he did often when he thought Thomas needed him to just be there. Some looked shocked, happy, and some just stared in full disbelief.

"Stiles!"

The brunette was wrapped into a hug by one of the boys. Only a few inches taller than him. Confused he wrapped an arm around around the boy. While newt took a step back loosening his grip on the brunette's  hand.

Soon being left behind when Thomas was all but dragged into the group of people.

Anyone could tell Thomas wanted nothing more than to go back with newt and be near him knowing  the familiar feeling safety around the blonde.

He hadn't said a word to any of them. All looked to happy for him to tell the truth. That he didn't remember them, that he hadn't the faintest idea of there names or how him knew them.

Kid, can I talk to you outside?" Agent Rafe asked. And all of them complied walking out of the room.

Thomas walked back. A looked that was laced with confusion. He walked over to newt not say a word but letting himself get engulfed in a hug. Hurrying his head deep into his chest. Newt could feel the necklace that held the sea glass that he had made for Thomas one day in the safe haven, when a bunch of blue sea glass washed up on shore.

"Hey baby its ok." He muttered into his hair.

"That was weird." Minho muttered from behind them. Both looked at the raven haired boy and agreed.

Newt just did a half nod and kissed Thomas, it was light and sweet but nice.

When they pulled away and glanced to the door, the pack stood there starstruck.
________
Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted in soooo long. But I hope everyone is doing well. This chapter isn't my best but I hope you enjoy.

As always hope you are having a great day/night

-AJ