𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴

They had school the next morning waking up at 5:30 had no effect on Thomas being that he had woken up early a lot weather it was to watch newt and his 'cute little face' while he slept which he always teased newt over, or to plan out where they would go and the next time they would get food.

But for newt who hadn't woken up before  seven in the morning since he was a runner, was drowsy and cranky. When woken up only pulling Thomas closer  shushing him before going back to sleep.

But both boys were up by 6:30, before school started at 7:40. Thomas had worn a blue flannel dark gray t-shirt and jeans, while newt wore an oversized white long sleeve shirt a tan shirt and brown pants he had found stuffed awkwardly at the bottom of Thomas drawer.
_______

School was interesting...

When they had gotten out of the car, newt had gripped Thomas hand, walking into the building was were things went to shit.

They had met up with Minho and he was going on about this 'really hot girl' he had seen in the parking lot, newt couldn't care less and Thomas, well Thomas was pretending to be interested in listening because he felt to bad to tell Minho to stop.

They had noticed walking around the school like it was the maze that people were staring at them wherever they went. Some kids turned their heads to whisper trying to be discreet but they noticed, the boys definitely noticed. Thomas had a scar that started right where his hair was and had run down the side of his cheek to the top of his lip that he had gotten when he fell on glass. It was faded and barely raised but people pointed it out and talked about it.

He had seen the same group of kids from the day before in the building, a few of them  were in his science and English class.
Newt sat behind him in his math class and would rest his feat on the brunettes hair, the teacher was chill and didn't really care. Minho sat next to newt and they basically spent the entire history class laughing loudly at the back of the classroom and getting glares from the teacher.

Thomas had people walking up to him in the halls asking him where he had been, and if he was ok. He got at least eight different people asking him who Minho and newt were, and why he looked so rough. He had said that he was fine, and told various lies about the scars. He didn't tell them where he had been not wanting to bring attention to him and the others two boys, and not wanting anyone to call them liars.

Thomas didn't like it, he felt like it was a mix coming up in the glade all over again, people looking at him like he was a new born infant who didn't know anything. Or and the other people who went up to him and started talking like he knew them, he probably did but he couldn't remember. He felt bad that he didn't like people treating him nicely. He was nice back but he felt like a bad person, it wasn't their fault for the shit he went through.

When school was out they had hung out in the backyard of Thomas' house, Minho was running around the perimeter of the fence while newt and Thomas sat on the towel they had brought out. Thomas was Laying his head in newts lap while newt was carefully placing flower pedals he had found in the small garden in the back corner by the woods.

When Minho had left it was almost dark, and after sitting through a painfully awkward dinner with Thomas dad where they tried to talk like it was normal, but just couldn't  get past the tension.  The boy had sat in Thomas' room looking out the window, newt was into stars and had named the small white dots that he saw in the glade at night, he told Thomas stories about the glade before he had arrived, and talked about how he was scared he would never get out or find someone like Thomas who could just sit with him.

They had ended up falling asleep on a bean bag chair that they had moved from one corner of the room, newts hand still lay in the brunettes hair where it had ones been run through only hours ago.
____________
Hi! I'm so sorry I haven't been active school sucks. But omg thank you soooo much for 1k reads, words can not describe how happy I am!!!! I didn't think people would actually read and like my writing! But because I need help I'm taking suggestions for next chapter.

Also I need answers bc I don't want to do this and have no one answer me but after every chapter I post in like the little a/n part I was thinking I would ask you guys a random question, and in the next chapter I would answer what I thought about it. So can someone plz tell me if it is a good idea? And if you like my writing and are into newtmas fanfics then I have more, just saying bc this is my most popular book.

Ok! Hope you have a good day/night!
Luv ya!

-Aj