Final

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I would never abandon you," said a familiar voice. "I'm dreaming aren't I?" I asked turning to see my mother. "No. I don't plan on breaking any promises. Or dying," she laughed a bit. "Stop it! You're just my head messing with me!" I shouted. "I'm not. I really am not. Where's Marylin, by the way?" Her voice went cold and angry. "She's in the garden grabbing something. They said she could take one non-deadly plant with her," I said hesitantly. I followed my mother as she headed towards the garden. Marylin was looking at some of the plants. "I trusted you..." my mother said. "I thought you actually loved me," it felt awkward to be there, yet I stayed. After all, this was only a dream. Marylin turned towards us. "L-Larissa?" She asked. A smile broke out in her face. "Oh thank god you're alive!" She walked towards my mother. "Is this real?" She had the same question I did, so I shrugged. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry," she whispered. She hugged my mother tightly, however she was pushed away. "You put my daughter and the students in danger with the Hyde. I cannot forgive you," she glared at her. "Please. I know. I'm sorry. I would've never done it if- it was too late- by the time- I'm sorry," she sighed. "I don't want revenge anymore, I want your forgiveness. Please," she begged. My mother turned away from her. "Larissa please!" She cried. "I can't forgive you for what you've done. Ever," she said. "How did you survive?" Marylin asked. "You didn't kill me. Did you ever wonder why they never told you about your sister. She was an outcast, a shapeshifter in fact. You killed her. Not me," my mother left the room with me trailing behind her. "You're alive!" I said smiling. I ran into her arms but completely passed through her. As I fell, I woke up. I awoke on a couch in someone's arms. I looked around. "I'm glad you're finally up," said Marylin. I backed up towards the person who's arms was around me. "Y/N what's wrong?" I turned to see my mother. I hugged her tightly. "Marylin is Laurel! Laurel Gates!" I shouted. Marylin's eyes filled with tears and fear. "I was hoping you wouldn't find out..." she muttered. "She wants to kill you! And Wednesday! She's controlling the Hyde!" I explained. "Darling, no. No, that's not it. Do you have a fever or something?" She placed her hand on my head. "No I'm right!" I said. "Yes, Marylin is Laurel. However, she's not controlling the Hyde and she doesn't want anyone dead. Dr. Kinbott was controlling the Hyde. We found this out yesterday," she said. "No! No she wasn't!" I cried. "She was framed!" I screamed. "Y/N, she admitted to it. Did something happen?" My mother looked at me with concern. "Wait- you knew? You knew she was Laurel?!" I asked. "Yes. I knew," "You didn't tell anyone? She's a murderer!" Marylin was on the verge of tears. She turned away from my gaze. "Y/N STOP THIS!" My mother shouted to get my attention. "Did you hit your head or something? Yes, Marylin is Laurel. But she never hurt anyone," she explained. "It was a dream?" I asked. My mother nodded. I hugged my mother tightly and cried into her shoulder. "I thought you were dead. Didn't you go to Wednesday though? Didn't Galpin say it was Marylin!" I asked. "I helped Wednesday confront Dr. Kinbott. Sheriff Galpin was wrong altogether," she told me. "You died," I whispered to her. "And leave you alone? Never," she told me. "Never,".

Fin