Suspect

I awoke around 9 with Marylin already gone, and the wine glasses already back in the cabinet. I stood up, stumbling a little, and headed towards the windows to close the drapes. "Oh, you're awake," I turned around to see Marylin holding to cups of tea. She handed one to me. "Thank you, darling," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Mmm. Cinnamon?" I asked. Mare nodded. "Thank you," I said again. "Of course. Do you want more?" She asked. "No," I replied. I sat down at my desk and leaned back the chair. The phone rang and I went to pick it up. "Yes? Oh. How can I help you?" I asked annoyed. Sheriff Galpin. "We believe the suspect is now a normal human. However they have connections to Nevermore. We believe it's your new teacher. The redhead," he told me. I looked up a Marylin. "That's not possible. She's been with me," I told him. "She has a Hyde," he said. "She's been working with it. We don't know who it is yet. But we know it's her," he said. "Wait, does she wear red boots?" He asked. "Yes..." I muttered. "Then it's her," he hung up. I shakily put the phone down. "Lara? You ok?" Mare asked. "I-I'm fine...." I muttered. "You don't seem fine. What's wrong?" She stepped behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. "I-I'm just stressed. Sheriff Galpin believes that you are the one behind all of this," I told her. "What? That's impossible. I'm with you almost every hour," she said. "Yes well he thinks you have a Hyde," "A what?" "A Hyde- never mind..." I stood up and headed towards Wednesday's dorm. "Wednesday. Are you ready to go?" I asked. I had recently expelled her and she was packing just yesterday. "Yes. But I need your help with something," she said.