Fighting

"You have to!" She told me. "I don't want to!" I shouted back. My mother was trying to convince to me transfer schools. Somewhere 'Safer' she says. "Y/N, it's for your own safety!" She told me. "I don't want to fucking go!" I screamed. "Don't you dare say that to me!" Her voice could be heard throughout the halls and Enid walked in. "Is everything ok?" She asked. "I can say whatever I want! What are you going to? Send me away?!" "Yes! Actually,". I rolled my eyes. "Maybe you should've chosen Cora over me! Maybe you should've let me die! You act like you hate me!" I shouted. "Yes maybe I should have!" She screamed back at me. I was taken back by this and went silent. "Then I wouldn't have to deal with you! My life would be so much easier! Can't you understand that all you do is cause problems?! And you know what?! Maybe I do hate you?! What does it matter to you? You obviously don't see me as a parental figure!" It took her a few seconds to realize what she'd said. Enid walked up and hugged me. "Y/N- I- I'm sorry," she said. My mother came up and hugged me. "Get off me!" I shouted. "I'm leaving. I'll go to whatever school you want me to. But I don't want to stay here," I told her. She sighed as I left. Enid glared at her as she left.

Larissa's POV

I stared where Y/N had stood moments before, still trying to contemplate what had happened. I really had said that stuff. I didn't exactly mean it, but in a way I did. I knew that if I tried to apologize she'd run off. I decided it'd be best to leave her alone. I pulled out some wine from the liquor cabinet in the corner of my office. I poured myself a glass and tried to forget everything that had just happened. "You tried," said a voice behind me. I stood up quickly and turned around. "Who are you?" I asked the cloaked figure. "I can't believe it. You don't remember me," she said with fake sadness. She removed her hood. "Marylin... you scared the life out of me," I sighed with relief. She smiled and laughed. "Since when were we aloud to have alcohol on school property?" She asked. "Since forever. As long as the students don't catch us," I smiled at her. "Pour me a glass," she sat down on the couch. I poured two glasses and sat next to her, handing her one. "Merci," "Since when did you know French?" I questioned, praying she wasn't anything like Morticia. "I don't. That's all I know other than Bonjour and Oui," we both laughed. We then sat there in a comfortable silence, sipping our wine. "Please don't tell me your daughter will walk in this time," she said. "Ha. No. No. She won't..." my voice trailed off. "More wine?" She asked, bringing over the bottle. I raised my glass towards her and she refilled it. "Cheers to- um. To wine!" Marylin smiled. We watched the fire and drank wine the rest of the night.