chapter one hundred and five

Comincia dall'inizio

Their lips connect in a slow, sensual kiss, Haechans hands moving up to grip Jenos shoulders while Jeno holds Haechans waist, caressing the area. Behind them, Mark pulls Jaemin into a harsh kiss. It takes Mark merely a second before he starts pulling Jaemins shirt off. And then he's touching him, not being shy at all. Not when he's remembering what he had and everything else he could have.

Mark grabs the top of Jaemins jeans and mumbles, "I want these off."

Jaemin internally smirks, absolutely loving his boyfriends attitude. Trying to keep his mouth on Marks as much as possible, he slowly works his way out of his jeans and then gets started on Marks, making Marks breath hitch. Once Marks pants are off too, a moment of sudden shyness hits him.

Jaemin smiles and gently rubs his jaw. "You're so cute."

"You too."

Jaemin steals a glance at Haechan and Jeno and finds them with the same amount of clothes they had before, the only difference is that they look very close to undressing as their bodies rub together and both let out quiet, breathy noises he didn't notice before, too wrapped in Mark.

"Want to us to help you too?"

Jeno pulls away just enough to ask, "What?"

Jaemin doesn't answer, just grabs Marks hand and brings him over to the two. Mark moves behind Jeno, Jaemin behind Haechan. Haechan gasps when he feels hands on his body but he accepts it, the sensation only adding onto his feelings from kissing Jeno. A zap runs through Haechan when he feels fingers brush against the skin above the waistband of his pants but he likes it, the excitement, the electricity.

"I'm gonna take your clothes off", Mark murmur in Jenos ear. Jeno tries to hum but it comes out more of a whine, making Mark let out a deep, sexy chuckle that sends a buzz through his body.

Jeno lets Mark undress him, the slight grazes of his fingertips stirring him. Once Jeno is out of every layer but one, Mark brings his hands up and runs them from Jenos shoulders down to his arms as he starts placing gentle kiss along his neck. It's not a lot, but it feels like so much, making Jeno feel electric. He turns around to kiss Mark. Right as Haechans lips become free, Jaemin faces his chin towards him and catches his lips in an open-mouthed kiss that makes him feel like he's going insane. Every touch of Haechans tongue, each contact of their lips, everytime Haechan makes the kiss the slightest bit deeper. Jaemin thought he was in control but he feels himself losing it as Haechan becomes more aggressive, pulls for Jaemins tongue into his mouth, lightly sucking his bottom lip in the process.

It's normal for Haechan to randomly touch him but the way his hand brushes against Jaemins nipple is entirely new and entirely too good. He gasps when Haechan's fingers brush against the other one. The feeling lasts for about a minute and then it's gone, which he's about to complain about Haechan lowers his lips to his chest and goes right down to where his hands were.

He looks up at Jaemin and smiles. "I like seeing you like this." Kiss. "I love the way you react to me." Kiss.

Haechan keeps talking, keeps kissing and sucking, sometimes licking. His mouth is all over Jaemin, the words that slip out encapsulating him, sinking into his veins, enticing him even deeper to the male.

"That's fucking hot", Jeno says, looking at Haechan and Jaemin.

The longer Jeno watches, the more and more he wants to be in Jaemins position. He'd love to kiss up Jaemin but he's currently too aroused to not have anything happen to him. He wants to tell Mark but frowns, unsure of how much he'd actually enjoy the attention on his chest. He was okay when Jaemin did it but Jaemin had to be careful or he wouldn't of.