chapter one hundred and five

Start from the beginning

Mark kisses down Haechans neck, occasionally glancing at Jeno and Jaemin making out or Haechan to see his reaction that he finds incredibly sexy. Haechan's staring at Jeno and Jaemin through lidded eyes, letting out soft breaths and if Mark's not imagining it, the faintest of moans. Wanting to draw a sound out of him, he attacks a spot on his neck that Haechan gasps at. Mark continues and then he hears it, which only motivates him more. Haechan is disappointed and relieved when Mark pulls away from his definitely bruised neck and brings his attention to his chest. Mark pushes Haechan down on the couch and settles himself between Haechans legs, sparking even more lustful images in his mind, ones he very much wants to see play out in reality.

Mark moves up to kiss him and accidentally—or maybe it's intentionally rubs their pelvises against each other. A moan slips out of Mark and as if he needed any persuasion, Haechan becomes captivated with the need to get more sounds out of Mark. Not just because he wants to, but because he wants to prove to himself that his boyfriends want him as much as he wants them. For every move Mark makes, Haechan takes it the slightest bit further, squeezes Marks body a little harder, kisses him a little rougher, does everything with a little bit more aggression. And it seems to work as Mark keeps touching him, kissing him, reacting, but never fully making that step.

"Mark", Haechan mumbles. He needs to tell him. He needs to tell all three of them.

"What?"

"I don't want to stop."

Mark pulls back, sending a spike of anxiety through Haechan. "Haechan, are you sure?"

Haechan nods. "I am. I want you three and you're all here and", he points at their boyfriends, "Jaemin and Jeno already look like they're about to get started. I'm okay with it, really. I'm probably gonna overthink later and be paranoid that everyone knows but that doesn't change how I feel right now and how I feel about all of you. You showed me that chapter for a reason, didn't you?"

Heat rushes to Marks cheeks as he nods.

"What chapter?" Jeno asks, coming over to them, pulling Mark back against his chest.

"It's-actually", Mark pauses, making eye contact with Haechan. "That one?"

Haechan gets up and grabs Mark to drag him into the hallway. Jaemin and Jeno share amused expressions while the two whisper in the hallway. They hear a door open, confusing them until the two reappear with books, Haechan quickly flipping the one in his hands. Haechan shows it to Mark who nods and gestures to the two waiting on the couch.

"Inspiration?"

"Could be used now or...or later", Mark says, not looking at them.

"Is there anything you want to be used now?"

"My list was kinda built from...", Haechan trails off, gesturing in the direction of the books.

"I already told you guys what I like so..."

"Bubs, come here for a second."

Haechan watches with a mix of curiosity and anxiety as Mark, Jaemin, and Jeno whisper amongst each other. He hates that he can't lip read but at one point, it looks like Jaemin asks, "Are you sure?" to which Jeno and Mark nod.

"What's happening?" Haechan asks when their discussion ends.

"You'll see."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"Don't worry", Jeno tells him, voice soft and alluring. His thumb glides across the males cheek, aura so enchanting it reminds Haechan of every reason why he'd started liking him in the first place.