23

Yoongi finally told Taeyang he needed to see someone because Junho had messed with his head too much. Taeyang went back to work two weeks after he was beaten. Most of the bruises were gone, but he still had his cast on and his ribs were still healing. 

The higher-ups knew what had happened to Taeyang and until he was physically able to go back out on patrol he was desk-bound. The last night that Yoongi stayed in the guest room of his apartment Taeyang came in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with him. Taeyang didn't do anything inappropriate, he knew Yoongi would get mad at him if he did, he just snuggle up to him and slept. 

Yoongi woke sometime later and realized that he was there and just spooned him and went back to sleep. Over the next month, Yoongi try to stop in and see Taeyang as much as he could but between spring training starting up and going out at night with Hoseok it was becoming less often that he could stop. Taeyang was healing and seeing a counselor, so Yoongi hoped that he was on the mend. 

He hated splitting his time between Hoseok and Taeyang. Taemin was riding with Yoongi to school, since Yoongi had moved back into his house, he has been taking responsibility from Hoseok. Hoseok told him it was ok, that he would do anything for his nephew, but Yoongi insisted that it was stupid that he was heading that way anyways. 

Yoongi knew it always took Hoseok twice as long to get to where he needed to go in the opposite direction after dropping Taemin off. He also didn't tell Steve but he liked giving him a hug and kiss every morning before he took Taemin with him to work. Taemin was sitting in the seat debating if he should ask the question that has been on his mind, he knew it is none of his business but he wanted to know. 

"Do you like my Uncle?" He decided to ask while Yoongi was sitting at a red light, just in case it threw him a little

"Do you like my Uncle?" He decided to ask while Yoongi was sitting at a red light, just in case it threw him a little. Yoongi looked over to Taemin with his coffee mug stopped halfway to his mouth and smiled, he took a drink and started up again from the traffic light before he answered. "Yes, I do a lot."

"Good, because he seems to like you a lot too," Taemin stated with a smile. They were quiet for a long time before Taemin spoke again. "Thank you, Coach."

"What for Taemin?" "For staying at Hoseok's these past few days, while he has been out of town. I prefer to stay there than at my grandparents, I love my grandparents but I never quite feel comfortable there." "It is no problem, if I had an extra room at my place I would prefer you there, but since it was just easier for me to move in while Hoseok was gone." 

He thought for a second. "Plus this way you have all your things available to you. I don't think you would have been able to get your gaming system back from Jin if you had come to my place" Yoongi chuckled.

Is he into gaming?" "Yeah, a little too much, his girlfriend has to take his controllers away, just to get him to leave the house." Yoongi laughed, then it was Yoongi's turn to get a little nosy. "Taeminaa, it is none of my business but why don't you feel comfortable at your grandparents?"

 "Taeminaa, it is none of my business but why don't you feel comfortable at your grandparents?"