14

I knew Taeyang strayed, catching him in the act sealed the deal and I never wanted to ever see him like that again." "You said you caught him before." "Yeah, but never having sex, it was either they were out on a date, thinking I was out of town, or once I went to surprise him at work and I saw him kissing someone. 

He didn't know I was there, I just left and when he came home we got into it." "I am sorry, I hope this doesn't affect us." "It's water under the bridge, I don't know what it would be like at your family functions for us and that is if you get together for anything. 

I still would like to try this, if you are?" Hoseok stepped closer to Yoongi, put his arms around his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. "Ahhhh." Sana came out onto the porch with Jin in tow.

Yoongi pulled out of the kiss and smiled. "Hoseok, these are my friends Sana and Jin, we have known one another since childhood." Hoseok stepped away from Yoongi and stuck his hand out to shake. 

"Nice to meet you, Sana and Jin." "Why don't we all just go to the family room where we can be comfortable?" Yoongi suggest. They all talked for about an hour, about how Yoongi and Hoseok met and the uncomfortable topic of Junho and Taeyang. 

But then Sana and Jin excused themselves from the room to head to bed, which Johyuk had done when they first came into the room

But then Sana and Jin excused themselves from the room to head to bed, which Johyuk had done when they first came into the room. Hoseok turned to Yoongi when they were finally alone. "I would really like to get to know you, Yoongi, I hope the shit my brother did won't screw this up for us."

Adam closed the distance and kissed Hoseok, "No" kiss "I" kiss "think" kiss "this" kiss "will" kiss "be" kiss "good". Then he pulled Hoseok in for a deep soul-searching kiss, that got them both hard in an instant and they both moaned. "Would you like to take this to the bedroom or back to my apartment?" "Do you think we will be able to make it to your apartment?" Hoseok asked he knew he wanted to wait, but he really wanted Yoongi right now.

"Well, I don't have any lube or condoms here, and we can't go back to your place, with three kids there." Yoongi kissed him again. "Maybe we should be adults about this and wait."

"Yeah, adults." Hoseok kissed Yoongi again. "I better go before I can't." Hoseok moaned as he kissed Yoongi one more time and stood.

"Still up for breakfast this morning?" "Yeah, call me when you want to be picked up." "I will walk over, and leave your door unlocked so I can get in. I will be waiting in your living room for you." 

Yoongi smiled, he knew he wouldn't be, that he would call first before he even stepped out his door

Yoongi smiled, he knew he wouldn't be, that he would call first before he even stepped out his door. "Yeah, I see you sometime in the morning. Good night." 

"Good night." Yoongi walked Hoseok out, kiss him, and watched him drive away. "I am going to have to control myself better, or I am going to be too much of a slut for this man," Yoongi told himself.

A few weeks had gone by, and Yoongi and Hoseok spent as much time as possible together, it was easier once Taemin's mother had returned and he was back with her. Yoongi and Hoseok did come to a compromise that morning at breakfast, they decided to take things slow, as they knew the moment had to be right for them to go to bed together.