500 One Direction Facts

This is the first part which is 50 long :) and sorry if you already knew some of these. I just got them off the internet, but some I never knew till I read them so it's worth it :)

1. One Direction was the name that Harry suggested.

2. The other day during a concert, Harry had to go pee so badly that they stopped the concert and the boys sang 'Fresh Prince' so he could wee.

3.The boys' mums don't approve of their tattoos.

4. Harry bought his own tattoo kit so he can give himself tattoos

5. Niall's braces are coming off April 3rd 

6. The lyrics of WMYB were originally: "You say hello, like you don't know, ou made the lights in the room explode!!"

7. The last time the boys were in America, Harry got Ariana Grande's phone number.

8. Harry and Niall have secret fan accounts so they can communicate with fans.

9. The boys would bang on the walls and jump on the floors to try and keep everyone awake in the X-Factor House.

10. When thinking of a name for the band Liam's dad suggested 'Status Single' whcih was taken into consideration.

11. Liam pointed to Danielle when he sang 'You make my heart race' at one of their concerts in the U.K. tour

12. On October 1, 2010 they were at the judge's house singing Torn. 

On October 1, 2011 they sold out their first tour in under 12 minutes

13. When Zayn was 6, he threw a TV out of a window.

14.Harry secretly knows how to knit.

15. Louis has been bitten by chipmunks on several occasions.

16. Louis sometimes lets fans smack his bum.

17. Niall doesn't like it when people tweet him "Follow me follow me!!"

18. Japan is the first country in Asia they visited.

19. Niall never acts cool around celebrities and always fangirls.

20. Niall owns a life-size Obama statue

21. Zayn likes pink nail polish on girls.

22. Liam admitted that he never farted in front of Danielle

23. Harry said that he admires a girl who can pee standing up.

24. "Nicki Manaj scares me as much as Paranormal Activity" - Liam

25. "The boys make fun of me because I'm a Belieber but when we met Joe Jonas, Liam was jumping everywhere." - Niall

26. At the Las Vegas concert Harry threw a towel at a security guard's face so he and Louis could jump off the stage.

27. Louis hacked Eleanor's twitter and tweeted "I love Barney the Dinosaur".

28. Louis thinks that girls who blush are to die for.

29. When the boys travel, they read fanfiction.

30. Louis' mother said that sisters have a hard time understanding why anyone would fancy their big brother. 

31. In a poll asking people if Harry should be the frontman of the band, 96.74% said no.

32. Harry once walked out of the toilets and a fan asked him, "Did you wash your hands?"  He said "No" then rubbed his hands on her face as a joke.

33. Niall failed history because he used to put his head down and sleep.

34. Zayn loves Build-A-Bear, he bought Harry and Niall one as a joke, and dressed them up, Niall's had a long blonde wig.

35. While in Swedan, Louis stole a duck from the hotel.

36. "My favorite one in the group was Zayn, until he stole my meal. Now my favorite is Harry." - Niall

37. If Liam was a girl he would date Louis, because he is funny.

38. Louis calls his mum every single night.

39. Liam's mom says Liam used to sing "We are family, I am washing so I feel clean," in the shower.

40. The boys once dared Louis to eat a script, something he had no problem doing.

41. Louis' first word was cat.

42. Harry's first word was cat.

43. In Sugarscape's top 50 hottest males of 2011, Liam came in 8th, Harry 7th, Louis 4th, Zayn 3rd, and Niall 1st.

44. Zayn's favorite hobby is drawing.

45. Harry is an occasional sleepwalker. Once, while staying the night at his girlfriend's house, he woke up naked in her mum's bed naked... Luckily he got back to his girlfriend's bed before her mum woke up.

46. Liam's favorite Justin Bieber song is "Somebody to Love".

47. Harry likes pink on a girl.

48. "I might just have wet myself,"- Niall in reaction to getting a Number 1 single.

49. Fan: "I want Niall to have my babies!!"

      Liam: "Niall can't have babies. Cause he doesn't have a, you know... He's got a you know..."

50. Zayn had his radio on full blast and was dancing around to Night Fever tottally naked when his cleaner walked in on him.