EPILOGUE

A hundred years had come and gone

A hundred years had come and gone. A hundred years of memories, laughs and love.

Not one day went by where Margot didn't feel love. And not one day went by where Klaus didn't shower her in all of his affections.

Each year on August 9th, they celebrated their anniversary, each year more extravagant than the last.

It was the hybrid's way of showing how much he truly loved her. And the kids went in on it too, of course.

Hope and Henry loved their parents more than anything.

Their family was one for the history books. And they would never let anyone take their family away.

Even if they had to kill them.

A/N

Did I use my wife and I's anniversary for this? Yes, deal with it.

This is the very end of Violent Delights! Thank you so much for the support and love you have sent my way! I appreciate it so much :)

Sorry the ending was kinda shit, I didn't know what to do for it.

Go check out my other books if your kool :)

Edit

There is now an edited version of this book posted. If you enjoyed this book but wish there was more of Nik and Margot, the found Salvatore family, smut and love and everything in between, go check it out!!

It's called Violent Delights | Edited + More Version :)

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 | 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 🎉