4.15 𝖤𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

Începe de la început

"We should talk," Scott says and Derek moves aside, allowing him inside. "Hey, Olly."

"Hey Scooter," She smiles at him as she puts a grape in her mouth.

Derek and Scott sit on the couches as Scott explains why he's there. He reveals a gym bag full of money that practically makes Olive's eyes pop out of her head. Scott scoots it over to Derek, who studies it for a minute as Scott explains it's Garrett's payment from the deadpool. Derek nods, pushing the bag away from him and turning back to Scott.

"Okay," He says, nodding again, seemingly unphased by this.

"Okay?" Olive questioned, turning to Derek. "He just dumped a shit ton of money on our coffee table and all you have to say is okay?"

"Don't you wanna know why it took so long to return it?" Scott asked hesitantly and Derek shook his head.

"How much do you make at the animal clinic?" He asked Scott, who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Minimum wage."

"That's why," Derek gestured to him as if it were obvious and Olive raises an eyebrow. "Everyone can be tempted, Scott, even a True Alpha."

"You're not mad?" Scott asks, which Derek seems to think is funny.

"It's not even mine, all the money in the vault was Peter's," Derek shrugs, laughing lightly as he stands.

"Then where's all your money?" Scott asks with narrow eyes and Derek gestures around the loft.

"You're standing on it," Derek says, which earns a confused look from Scott and a glance at his shoes before he looks back at Derek in shock.

"There's another vault?!" He asks, absolutely bewildered by the idea, earning a snort from Olive.

"He owns the building, dipshit," Olive laughs at Scott's confusion and Scott raises his eyebrows in realization.

"And I have my own bank accounts," Derek adds, also amused by the alpha. "As I said, all the money from the vault was Peter's. We'd probably be better off if the rest never came back."

Derek moves to zip up the bag and Scott watches him intently. Olive is staring at him like he might break if he steps wrong, she'd been doing it since Lydia came to the door. He looked between them, straightening up and deadpanning.

"I know Lydia was here last night," Scott blurts out, which causes Derek to take a deep breath. "Deaton's still working on figuring out what Kate did to you. If anyone can find an answer, it's him."

"Aren't you guys going to be late or something?" Derek turned to the two of them and Olive and Scott shared a look. Olive turned to Derek and he immediately shook his head. "You're going."

"I can protect you!" She says, standing up to level with him, though it didn't do much because he was still towering over her.

"I have a gun," He rose an eyebrow and she crossed her arms.

"I have claws," She retorted, mimicking his expression and Derek just shook his head. She was stubborn, but Derek was the king of stubborn.

"You're going," He repeated and Olive just stood there. Scott watched the interaction with wide eyes, it was like watching the calm before a hurricane.

"Olive, don't make me pick you up and throw you down there," He pointed to the door and Olive just stayed still. Derek tilted his head and took a step toward her, but she didn't move. He took another step, challenging her further but she still didn't budge. "Don't make me actually do it."

"If you want me gone you're gonna have to throw me out," She flashed her eyes at him and he scoffed.

"I can't heal," He reminded her and she just shrugged. "Olly, come on."