"You just like-.", she paused trying to form her words, "Hugged her, like you'd do with me?"

"No my dear, it's not the same", he too paused trying to figure out why this call was happening, "Audri?"

She didn't say anything. Only felt embarrassed to even look at her own reflection as she turned around till her back was towards the mirror.

"Ok thank you for your help bye.", she hung up. She groaned, dragging her hands over her face, not realizing they were still shaking.

  It was still early. The sun not even over the horizon yet. But at this point she was fully awake. She was stressing out, pacing back and forth in the bathroom as she was thinking of the scenarios in her head. It's as if she was a little girl again. Back to being foreign on affection.

In no time her phone rung again, causing her to slightly jump.

She picked it up without checking thinking it was Ayame ready to help her but of course it wasn't.

"You haven't hugged him?"

"Good morning Hatori", she rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Well it's morning. Actually the ass crack of dawn, and it's common courtesy to greet-."

"Why haven't you hugged him?", he spoke over her. Not recognizing the type of panic in her voice. It was fear.

She stopped pacing, looked at the door to make sure he wasn't on the other side. After confirming she shrugged her shoulders. Hatori she could trust. It was a moment of weakness when she went to Ayame for her problems.

"Because of damn cuties", she flopped a hand in the air as her voice was covered in sarcasm, "I don't know maybe because for the past 25 plus years of my life the thought of hugging someone always gave me a slight panic attack. Or because every time he taps me on the shoulder I flinch like I have PTSD from his touch. Going from that to fully wrapping my arms around him is just a little frightening don't you think."

Hatori paused on the other end. Because she was right. Everyone had different reaction with their curse breaking but, one thing he didn't understand was how confused she felt.

Alone. Kieran was right outside the door but, while everyone was able to talk about it. Let go together. She carried it on for four more months.

This experience she was going through wasn't just emotional, it was confusing. She didn't know how to handle being in full control of herself. Didn't know the next step. How was she to go from denying his touch for their entire relationship to jumping into his grasp.

It was odd to think.

"Listen, take your time.", he said as if it was that simple.

"I don't have time.", she stressed. She didn't want to further elaborate for it would surely make her cry. But they knew what she meant. Realization came to her that the only reason why she called, was to avoid her own desires.

She knew what she wanted to do. But it scared her nonetheless.

"I", she audibly sighed, "I have to go. Ill see you later today to say bye."

She didn't wait for him to answer, instead she just hung back up.

The Zodiac spirit within her that was able to keep up with the lack of sleep was gone. Staying up wasn't an option for her as she felt sleep call to her no matter how fast her heart was continuously racing.

She only hoped that as she crawled back onto her side of the bed, tucking completely up under the covers that it would be a great distraction. A moment to forget as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.