The Rift part 3 (final)

Ive been neglecting you guys lol im sorry

this does take place before Scar's newest episode because that's when I wrote it

————————————————
"Huh?"

"Well I mean, you're not just gonna sit here and do nothing are you?" The other me continues, still wiping stray tears from his face, and rewrapping his damp bandage around his arm.

"Yeah.. I guess not."

"But we're going with you though." Boatem Scar stated. "Nope absolutely not"

"Pleaseeeee" the three Scars pleaded in unison. "Yeah what they said" the other me said.

"Ugh fine, but you better not make a big deal out of this!"

"I won't, but I can't guarantee anything from them." Grian, well the other Grian, said. This is getting really hard. Maybe I should assign them all nicknames.

I sigh, nodding at his comment. "Well at least someone is reasonable." I mutter. He gives me a knowing look.

I walk over to him and and he tells me, "let's just leave, if they wanna follow us they gotta catch us" just barely quiet enough for the others not to hear him.

"That sounds like a good idea." I say.

I take a couple steps forward, and he follows, "3, 2, 1" and we take off flying. It's amusing to hear the three Scars shuffling to follow us.

After a few minutes of silent, and pretty much aimless flying, I could hear a faint sniffling coming from behind me. I slow down to a stop, suspended in midair. He flies a bit ahead of me before noticing and backs up a bit, but never faces my direction.

"Hey... are you okay?" I ask, I try to talk in a soothing tone. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it." He let out a pathetic fake laugh.

"You know you can talk to me, right? I mean were literally the same person so.."

"Yeah but I guess... that's exactly the problem"

I move towards him to see his face more clearly, and ask "what do you mean?"

"Well, if I'm you, and.. well you're you- like the way that you are- it means that something's wrong with me but nothings wrong with you- y'know what this is really confusing" he nervously chuckles.

"Yeah it kinda is... but I think I get what you're saying."

"You do?"

"You bet I do! And I promise, it's okay. You're not a terrible person."

"I.. I really needed to hear that.." he sniffs, and turns to be facing me, though he keeps his head down. "Thanks" he says, a smile evident in his voice.
"Of course"

We started back flying, joking about stuff that really only we'd understand.

We got to our- or rather, my- destination; the Main Street of Scar's theme park base. Without the dolphin-speed-highway-thing (better name pending) fully installed yet, the flight was slower than it needed to be. But it was nice nonetheless,

"You think he's home?" The other me asked.

"Hopefully.. and also hopefully before the other Scars find out how to get here." I joke.

"Other Scars?"
I hear a voice behind us, and the other me starts to laugh. Oh hell no- I think.

Okay maybe I'm not ready for this!! Abort!!

"What do you mean by, 'other scars'? Theres more of me? That would be so cool!"

The other me mouthed "alright, I think I'm gonna leave you to it" and flew away. "No no no wait don't leave!" I scream after him.