ପ(๑•̀ुᴗ•̀ु)* ॣFί尺ร𝓉 Ď𝓐𝐲ᵎ *ॣ

Hey bitches and bros and non-binary hoes<3

I hope you enjoy the memes I add but if you don't like them well to fucking bad because I LOVE them lmao, but really all jokes aside please don't forget to vote if you like this story, sorry for the abrupt endings... Anyways enjoy (:-D)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip: Brought to you by Pitbull because why the fuck not~

Michiyo's Pov:

Its been a week since my injuries, and they have almost completely healed. Sadly father has not broken off Li instead he took her words into consideration to fix our 'complicated' relationship, that idiot doesn't know how stupid he is being. Today I my first day at Serin high school, because of the injuries and how father was worried he told me that I start school a week after the actual 'First day'.

"COME ON CHIYO-CHAN, YOUR FIRST DAY IS TODAY GET YO' ASS UP!" Akemi shouted from the front door as I got up to get ready for school. "I'm here~ stop shouting, your lucky I'm quick at getting ready." I yawned as I got into my car as Akemi got into Lou's car as we bid goodbye to each other.

"See you later. DONT forget to text me and join clubs!" She warned as herself and Lou drove off to Kaijo. "Aye-eye captain!" I playfully saluted as she flipped me off as they drove off.

'Now time for my grand entrance, heh be prepared Kuku~' I thought as I drove off to get my morning snacks and Starbucks before school started.

~ANOTHER SKIP: BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY CAFFINE ADDICTION~

As I pulled into the front of the school and that's when this shit hit me. "Where the fuck do I park...?" I mentally slapped my face with stupidity, of course they don't have parking lots for students. 'Well fuck I'll just pull up and park in Maji Burger and run to the gates.'

'Lord thank you Aoki for you hard core training...' I didn't break a sweat since I had ran faster and further than this. As I stopped in front of the gates and people took notice to me almost immediately. 'Wow I knew I was hot and popular but god damn...' I patted myself on the back mentally as I strutted  into the school hearing all the complements as I got the principle's office.

"Welcome to Serin High, Fukui-san." He bowed as I walked into his office, "Thank you sensei, sorry for arriving later than requested." He simply smiled and waved his hand dissing the issue. "It's quite alright Fukui-san here I you class, as your academic record shows as well as your results on the entrance exam you are in the highest class, 1-A." I giggle at the memory of Kisha's face as she saw how I easily passes, while she struggled a lot.

"Thank you sensei, I'll take my leave now, Sayōnara." And with that I bowed and turned on my heel and walked out, and once again all eyes on me and I could hear the words of everyone as I headed to my locker.

"Did you hear, that's Fukui Michiyo, a famous WNBA player, and a member of the Generation of miracles."

"She's so tall for a girl but also a first year?!"

"She was also a model for a famous perfume and makeup magazine!!!"

'Wow aren't I just super lucky, now how can I surprise the boys and Kuku, ugh I'm so unlucky...' I thought as shut my locker and headed to my class before people started asking for autographs. As I got to my class and introduced myself I just sat at the back corner and fell asleep as the teacher paid no mind because of my grades he didn't think it was necessary for me to listen.