⁜ ¯º~The moment of speed~º¯ ⁜

~2 years ago: 2nd Year of Teiko~

~Teiko middle school volleyball club~

Michiyo's Pov:

As I walked in I could see my friend, Abara Imani the setter of the volleyball club and I was the Outside hitter, the coach was telling us about our new training setups and other uninteresting things so I stared outside the court wondering what was for dinner, when someone interrupted my train of thought, "Chiyo-Chan are you listening to this or are you off on cloud 9?" Imani said wiggling her eyebrows "Or~ are you thinking about some new crush" I stared at her and scrunched my face "Ew no I have no need for such feelings towards anyone." I scoff at the thought of feeling like that towards someone, not after him, as she laughs

"Shit forgot you have Philophobia, Well either way the coach wanted us to go and practice our receiving." I scrunch my face at the mention of my phobia, then she continues

"Also don't scrunch your face it will ruin your skin and give you wrinkles" as she sends me a wink before running off to the other side of the net. It is true, I have Philophobia, this means I fear falling in love because of what someone did to me in the past. But there is no time to dwell on the past.

'Whatever it doesn't matter but anyhow back to what I was thinking before, I think we are having curry and rice tonight. OOOooo I wonder if we are having some dango for dessert that'll be delicious' You think drooling at the thought as you get ready to receive the ball from one of your teammates.

~After Practice~

As I got changed into my uniform I met up with Imani (Mani-Chan) to leave and head to the local convenient store to buy ice-pops and pocky because exams and test were coming up and you needed to replenish your stocks before its too late.

As me and Mani-chan were looking and debating on what flavour of pocky we wanted we heard a *Ding* that came from the door signalling that someone was entering, we paid no mind to them and just decided to buy all the flavours and then we headed to the ice-pops and grabbed a box and went and paid for the snacks.

You both were leaving when you noticed a group of multi-coloured haired males having a rather loud argument and then one of them who may I say is a GIANT saw that we had a lot of pocky and came over to us. When we stopped and looked down at us we felt like we were going to die until he said "Heyy~ can I have one of the packets of pocky the store said that someone bought them all" he asked us in a lazy tone which Mani-chan replied "I swear I have seen you before, I mean you do go to teiko because of your uniform so maybe that's where, do you mind telling us your name?" to which he replied "My name is Murasakibara Atsushi, now can I please have the strawberry onee~" he replied and I handed him 2 packets cause he looked really hungry. I could literally see stars in his eyes as he pats me on the head and continues "Thank you..... wait what's your name?" he questions and points at me "My name is Michiyo Fukui, but you can call me Chiyo and this is Abara Imani" I say as I point to myself then at Mani-Chan he nods before saying "Hey~ thank you Chiyo-chin and Mani-chin I hope to see you at school so we can trade snacks~."

And with that he left to go over the the group of *cough* Skittles *cough*. Me and Mani-chan decided to open up the ice-pops and have one each before we leave "Yo Chiyo-chan did you win, I didn't, why am I so unlucky" She cries and shows me the stick that says 'Loser'. Before I could say what I got she snatches it from me and yells "YOU WON HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS SO DAMN LUCKY THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE GOTTEN IT UGHHHHH!!!" a tick mark arears on my face and neck as I snatch the stick off her and turn it over to which it says 'Winner' 

"Oh yeah, I guess its just my luck." I'll reply in a monotone voice as she continues on rambling on and on about how I'm so lucky and yada yada yada I stared off into the store where I saw a magazine that had a picture of a Golden haired male posing.