(((☎)))The Phone Call(((☎)))

~Teiko Middle School Volleyball Gym~

Michiyo's Pov:

'How did I end up here next to Akashi in the volleyball club room inside the gym? All I know is that he had something important to discuss but I don't know what it is but if it's Aka-chan it must be super duper pooper important' You think to yourself as you sit down in front of Akashi Seijuro.

"May you please state your full name and your parents name." He says bluntly as you look at him with confusion "Why exactly?" you reply tilting your head slightly. 

"I asked you a question, answer it or are you defying me?" He stares into my eyes as if he was looking through my soul you shake your head and reply "M-my name is Fukui Michiyo people call me Chiyo-" you were about to continue but was interrupted by him "And your parents name." He said still staring at my eyes "T-their names are Shanika Fukui and Kenji Fukui  they are both run the company Kanji.Co the name is both of their names mixed together 'Ka' from the end of my mothers first name and 'Nji' from the end of my fathers first name." You continue trying to ignore his stare as he slowly nods before saying.

"I see so I was right you are the daughter of Fukui-sama though you are not the heir you still know quite a bit about the company, my father is your business partner and a college friend." He said as my eyes blinked a couple of times "Yes I am aware that Akashi-sama and father are friends and business partners and I am the heir to the company since my sister is no longer wanting to run Kanji.Co." I say honestly.

"Well then I have a proposal for you." I look up and then back down to my legs as he continued "My first string player, Kise Ryota, has informed me that they saw you last week outside a convenient store with Abara-sama's daughter when she got robbed and how you ran after the perpetrator at incredible speed far outmatching my fastest player, Aomine Daiki correct?" I slowly nodded 'So that's what Ryo-chan meant.' 

"What does that have to do with anything though?" he chuckled a bit before saying "Well I would like you to join the basketball team, if not as a player then as assistant-coach." My eyes widened with shock "W-what?!?!?" You stammer standing up and pacing around the room muttering to myself before he called me and I lost my train of thought.

"As I said, join the team if you don't want that then assistant-coach, this is no longer an option but an order." He said his blazing red eyes looked through my blue ones as he grabbed my pale hand and dragged me out of the room and to the basketball coaches office.

'HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!?!?!!' you thought as we entered this coaches office slowly panicking of what is about to happen.

~A Day Earlier~

Akashi's Pov:

"BRING BRING BRING" his phone rang and someone picked up

'Yes Seijuro is there something that you need from me, I am busy right now'

"Yes there is, do you know anyone by the name, Fukui Michiyo?"

'I do know her yes, I have met her when she was an infant but why do you want to know?'

"Because my friends have met her and they say she could be one of the greatest prodigies Japan has ever seen, in volleyball and basketball."

'Well if you really that eager to know then here you go; My business partner and college friend, Kenji Fukui started a business with his wife Shanika Fukui that skyrocketed after being just recently released and we soon became business partners, though she is the younger sister I believe she is the new heir to the company, though it hasn't been publicly announced the companies partners all know, anything else you want to know?"