˖⁺‧₊˚The Rented Mall˚₊‧⁺˖

~At the mall~

When you arrived at the mall you were greeted by your bodyguards as they ushered you and your friends in and the first thing the two boys realized was..... "Hey, Chiyo-cchi where are all the other people?" Ryo-Chan asks as he looks around and to which my bodyguard, Lou replies "The young mistress requested that we go shopping in the mall with no one around seeing that you are famous and it could negatively impact your shopping." And my other Bodyguard, Hadiza continued his sentence "Not only that but miss wanted to make sure that you all didn't feel a lot of pressure when ordering food, trying clothes and other activities in other words she rented out the mall" 

(A/N: Giving Mr. Beast vibes rn)

 to which Ryo-Chan and Sushi-Chan let out a loud "HAAAAAAH? / More sweets for me~?!" at the same time and Lou and Hadiza let out a sigh before walking along with me and Mani-Chan.

Me and Mani-Chan stopped at a lot of name brand clothing stores to buy some things for an upcoming business meeting while the two boys went around with Lou to different places, like the arcade, food stores and other places as I gave them my spare card with a set balance of 1000000¥ ($11,334 AUS)

 While we got my main card that had a lot more. After our shopping sprees came to an end, we all met at the front before heading to one of the fancy restaurants that were known for their delicious desserts. 

We ordered our appetizers and then we got our main meals, and then we ordered the desserts;  Amanatto, sakuramochi, ice cream sundaes and others and then we paid for the food and left the restaurant.

 "Chiyo-chan you really didn't have to do this we would have been fine with some simple restaurant and you didn't have to buy me all these clothes not to mention that you RENTED A MALL?" Imani said as we past a Sweet shop that was full to the brim with sweets and treats.

Your eyes shed a tear at the beauty in front of you and you grabbed Atsushi's hand and dragged him into the shop to hold all the sweet bags. 

As you were looking at the contents in one of the bags and your Mani-Chan walked in to see what's taking so long comes over to you as you look at her dead in the eye and said

"What do you say when you say 'when you see someone taking his revenge by hitting his rival with a sugarcane?' You say, "that's what I call Sweet Revenge." Looking at her face as she giggles a little at the joke before you were rudely interrupted by Ryota and Atsushi saying that they got what they wanted and they went to buy the snacks they wanted and you still couldn't decide.

So what did you do? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

that's right, I bought every snack and sweet in the store - the ones that Atsushi / Ryota / and Imani bought. 

And now here we are, making our way out way to the limo with 7 dolly carts with 4 boxes each filled with all your sweets, 4 shopping trollies filled with toys from the arcade + the clothes you bought and 3 plastic bags with sweets. you of course only carried 2 plastic bags while your butlers and bodyguards took care of the rest, much to your disapproval but you got into the limo. 

You handed out the stuff that belonged to Sushi-Chan, which was two boxes of sweets + a plastic bag of sweets, For Ryo-Chan it was some clothes + All the arcade toys and devices + a plastic bag of sweets. 

For Mani-Chan She got all her expensive name brand clothes and bags + 3 boxes of sweets and a plastic bag of sweets and a snake? Yeah it turns out that she has a licence for one but never bought one so yeah its an albino tree snake that we named Tanner and you got the rest of the sweets and clothes.

~Time skip: brought to you buy your butlers sore arms~

~Next Day~

Kise's Pov:

I went to school and was greeted by Akashi-cchi who then interrogated me on why I wasn't at training in the afternoon, why I wasn't in class, and finally where I got all the sweets? I then went to explain that Chiyo-cchi took us to a mall she rented and bought us anything we wanted and how Mani-cchi got a snake. Though he wasn't surprised when I mentioned how we bought a lot of sweets and clothes but what he was sort of surprised from was the fact that Chiyo-cchi has bodyguards, a butler and enough money to rent a mall and buy them all a full course meal. "And that's not all, you know how I said that we got a lot of sweets?" I asked as he looked at me with slight anticipation "Mm mm? Go on." He replied "So Chiyo-cchi couldn't decide on what flavour she wanted or what sweets she wanted so guess what she did!!!" I say with an aura of stars and sparkles.

"What did she do huh, buy nothing?" he said sarcastically,

"Quite the opposite she bought out the WHOLE STORES SUPPLY!!!" I yelled the last three words and for a split second I swear I saw his eyes widen with shock before returning to normal. 

"Interesting, what is her full name again?" He asked with a slight glint in his eyes, 'He must really want to know, wonder why?'

"Uhhhh believe her name is Michiyo Fukui but everyone calls her Chiyo ~ssu" I replied and I could tell his eyes widened and he turned on his heel and left without another word, but I could see him get out his phone and called someone. 

'I wonder who he's calling, oh well I need to find my gorgeous Chiyo-cchi' I thought as I ran down the halls to find her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO EVERYONE THE OF THE MALL HAS FINISHED SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I PROMISE I WONT MUCK UP AGAIN!! 

ANYWAYS WHO DO YOU THINK HE WAS CALLING???? YOU'LL FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER CALLED : THE PHONE CALL ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY / NIGHT <33333

AS ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALL,

AUTHOR◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

~1048_Words~