💔♥️󠁩▫️[ѕтєρ-мσηѕтєя]▫️♥💔

This title looks depressing but it really isn't okay so you don't need tissues babes! :P

We live, laugh, love, breathe Izuki's puns and jokes <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones Pov:

Ever since Kim moved in with Michiyo's father she has been a two sided bitch, like for instance Michiyo, Yong, Kisha, Kenji and Kim were all sitting at the table in the mansion, because when Michiyo moved out to live with Imani she promised that she'd come over for dinner every week.

So here everyone was, eating and talking amongst each other, until everyone finished and Kenji and Yong went to discuss some important modelling Campine for the company so it was just Kisha, Michiyo, and Li. And from the moment that the two men left she turned sour, bitching and complaining that we both participate in sports instead of doing cooking or fashion clubs. You know that 'girly' bullshit, so Kisha and Li were in a heated argument while Michiyo was in the corner washing up the dishes and eaves-dropping on the argument and she noticed that ever since Li moved in she had been a bitch of a woman to you and Kisha but only when its just us.

You mind was thinking of reasons of why she doesn't like the two of you but your mind goes blank when she slaps Kisha in the face?! 'Hold the fucking pans and knifes how did it escalate to that?!' Michiyo was shocked and ran up to Kisha who had a slap mark on her cheek and tears stinging her eyes. "WHO ARE YOU TO SLAP MY SISTER?!" Michiyo yells as she turns to Li who rolled her eyes and retorted.

"You new stepmother who won't be spoken back to again." And with that Li walked off, not even finishing the dishes. Michiyo then turned to her sister "Are you okay, what were you guys arguing about anyway?" She asked her sister as Kisha looks at her, "The step-monster wants Onii-chan to take over the business and become the heir. I told her that Onii-chan has no care in the business and that you are the heir so it isn't her choice."

'That's fucked up and all, but why did she have to slap my face' Kisha thought as Michiyo's eyes widen at the thought of all her hard work gone to waste. "But I had spent years working on everything in the company, doing simple things and in Mama's will she willed the business to me when father dies and it was structured and father even signed a contract that agreed that I'd get the business!?" Michiyo was shocked that this woman could just walk into their life and say that bullshit.

"Onii-san come over to my place, you can stay with me and Imani for now!" Her eyes sparkled at the thought of Kisha staying over and how she could meet your pets! "Yeah I'll pack a little bag and meet me in 10?" Kisha asked as her sister nodded whipped out her phone to tell Lou to prepare the guest bedroom for Kisha.

~Time skip: Brought to the bitch slap that Kisha got, Rip her cheek low-key~

"Sorry father but Onii-san is uncomfortable here so she will be staying with me for the next week, and will be back by next dinner. While we are gone, please control your wife." Michiyo bowed as she hopped in her car with Kisha as she loaded her bag into the back. Then hopped in the passenger side and they drove off.  

When they arrived to Michiyo and Imani's house they were greeted with Lou as Imani was already asleep because she had a shift at a coffee shop in the morning so she was sleeping in early. "Greetings Young Mistresses let me grab your bags, Lady Abara is already asleep, I'll make you some tea." Lou bowed as he went to grab the bags as the two sisters made their way into the house where they were greeted by a hyper ferret.

"Good evening slinky did you miss me baby?" Michiyo asked as she bent over and placed her hand in front of the ferret who scurried up her arm and rested on her shoulder, looking at Kisha. "Awwh slinky is so cute kyaaa~!" Kisha oogled over Slinky as Lou enter the house and led her away to the spare room as Michiyo went to the kitchen to feed her pets, Caramel, Tanner, and of course slinky.