༻❝ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 ❞༺

{A/n: No meme for the photo today because its angsty) (┬┬﹏┬┬)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip: 2 months Brought to you by a carrot~

Its been two months since I arrived back and honestly, I wish I was buried alive and left for the worms and maggots because this has been hell. This is my schedule at school now:

7:00am: arrive at school and go to the gym to be greeted with insults and water being thrown on me by Aomine as a 'Prank'. Make my way to one of the offices where I meet Akashi and I get insulted and attacked with scissors before he leaves you to clean the cut on either my arm, neck or collarbone. Then I help out momoi doing manger thing. Get angry that Aomine doesn't do the practice he was only there for 'Prank wars' but can't do anything because that's what the coach said.

8:45am: Class starts and I get paper balls thrown at me by Aomine that read insults and snide remarks.

12:00pm: Eat very little lunch before you go to the library to study, even though you don't need to because you are a young genius you want to act like you worked really hard for a good grade.

1~3:00pm: class where you sleep in or do little doodles in your book then get ready to go to club activity (basketball)

3:30~7:00pm: Basketball club with the second string because you don't like being around the first string anymore. 

7~9:00pm: Your practice to make sure you don't slack off / usually with Kuroko, then you clean up the gym and head home and eat dinner

9:30: have a shower / skincare

10~12:00am: play violin, look at training sheets, watch opponents and write down everything important.

12~4:00am: Look at files and do work for the business while listening to music and make some tea

4~5:00am: sleep

6:00am: wake up, get dressed, eat, head out to Imani's house and wait for her

~'Repeat'~ 

At this point I just go to school to listen to things I already know, get beaten, insulted, and then useless studying. And I was getting sick of it but I only had a few months before it was all over and we graduate but until then this is what I'm stuck with. That was until they went to far, it was finals and the opposition I knew as Tetsu-chans childhood friend and he wanted to play against him because last year he ended up losing to another team and didn't make it to finals.

I was excited to watch the game and see Kuroko smile and have fun playing against his friend but then he got injured in an accident and got knocked out. I was with him instead of going to the team but I heard kuroko and Akashi make a promise to not hold back so that his friend could have fun.

When I was with kuroko and watching the game on the tv and the score was 111-9 and we watched as his friend get past Aomine and with only a few seconds left made the shot but it missed but then Atsushi got given a signal and tipped it in and they looked confused.

It was then they realised why they made Atsushi make the shot go in... so it could match 111-11 I looked at the score with horror as Kuroko noticed his friend look distraught and ran out of the room in which I chased after him, quickly catching up in a matter of time when we got their he called out his friends name and h looked at us with such horror and I turned to kuroko as he started crying looking and calling out Akashi to which he said.