**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Business Meeting˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

~In the meeting~

As we were sitting there I couldn't help but look outside and see some beautiful cherry blossoms falling to the ground, as you watched mesmerized you got snapped out of your trance when you heard your name being mentioned.

"Yes as the contract says you, Michiyo-san will be companied with Imani-san and your parents to America where you will stay for a year and work on some project that will give us great international benefits, we have asked you because Kisha-san is busy with important exams and Imani-san is the sole heir to her parents company."

My eyes widened at the realisation of leaving the place I loved so much, not to mention my sport career and friends before I realised I stood up and turned to mother,

"What is this, why wasn't I informed before hand and what do you mean for a year, Mani-chan and I also have school and sport clubs games we cant miss?!" Honestly I was flabbergasted at the thought of leaving.

"Sorry sweetie, but you already signed the contract as well as Imani-san, we are sorry but it is only for a year. After that you can return home and go to high school okay?" She replied with her normal calm tone, not wanting to cause anymore of a scene than I already had I sat back down as they continued, with occasional questions toward, me and mani-chan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting we all bowed and left the building and entering the limo and they dropped you and Imani at teiko for club activities as they went to talk to the principal.

As you open the door to the first string gym you were greeted by the usual enthusiastic blondie, Ryota. "CHIYO-CCHI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE SSU~" You flinch at the volume.

"Yeah, yeah sorry I had an important meeting with some other companies." You reply before signing and continuing "Anyways, are we doing the 1v4 now or not? Because I need to talk to the coach after because I need to ask something important."

He looks at you with a wide toothy smile before tuning around to show you where the changing room is to get changed "Yeah we are, you may be a girl but we wont hold back." he turned with all seriousness.

"That's good to hear now out, or do you want me to strip in front of you?" You say jokingly as his face flushed a crimson red before sprinting out to the others, making you giggle a little bit.

As you got out you were met with a pink faced Ryo-chan, shin-chan, dai-chan, and sushi-chan plus the coach and Akashi who all seem to be waiting for me.

"I'm back did you miss me?" You say winking to Kise as he looks down still blushing pink. "Lets just get this over with so we can go, nandayo~" Shintaro say as we get into position.

Coach threw the ball up and blew the whistle that meant the game started. 

~Time skip: brought to us by a flustered Blondie that says 'ssu~'~

The whistle blew as the four boys were sweating up a storm while you were only slightly panting 'Wow that stamina training really paid off, Thanks Volleyball team.' you think as you look over to see coach wide eyed staring at the score board 42-67, you had won by twenty-five points against 4 miracles.

"H-how is that p-possible?!" Aomine stammered shocked at the numbers of the board, he couldn't believe that this girl just beat them, four prodigies single handily.

"Oh yeah, honestly I thought I'd score more but oh well I guess this is what happens when you stop playing for a week..." You utter a little disappointed in your play.