·:*¨༺ ♱ Introduction ♱ ༻¨*:·

Name:

✩° 。Michiyo Fukui  

Her sister, Riko, Hyuga call her 'Mi-mi' and Imani calls her Mitch 。°✩

Birthday:

5th of January

Hair Colour: 

Light brown fading into purple

Eye colour:

Baby blue but when so angry and Kōgō eye activates eye turns silver

(like Akashi and his emperor eye but you can control it better)

Cup Size:

Teiko- E-cup

Serin- F-cup (She tapes her chest so it doesn't get in the way +sports bra)

Figure:

Hourglass (Its okay if you aren't, your body is perfect and don't make anyone make you think otherwise ◕◡◕🤍)

Skin colour:

Light skinned

Height:

Teiko- 5'10"

Serin- 6'1"

Vorpal Swords- 6'2"

Roles:

Teiko- assistant Coach for the basket ball team / Sports prodigy / Genius

Serin- manager / player (later on)

Vorpal swords- Player

Skills:

All GoM abilities, Kōgō Eye (Kōgō: Meaning Empress in Japanese)

Incredible jumping, hawk eye, Eagle eye 

(Quick tip about Kōgō Eye; your eye turns glowing white like you have no iris and you can see far into the future and see what attack a player is about to do, it also improves ones agility x10)

You can also go into the Zone

Hobbies:

Cooking, sewing, basketball, volleyball, swimming, binge watching series / animes +other hobbies of yours

Personality:

ESTJ : Is someone with the Extraverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. They possess great fortitude, emphatically following their own sensible judgment. They often serve as a stabilizing force among others, able to offer solid direction amid adversity.

Likes:

Cats, desserts, sweets, coffee, quiet people, memes, shopping, taking selfies, basketball, volleyball, rain, music +other things you like

Dislikes:

Dogs, healthy foods, loud people {not including Ryota}, plovers, our step-mother, people who don't take no for an answer *side eyes Akashi*

Not so little background info:

You are what people call 1 in a billion. This is because you may be young but your IQ is incredibly high (Over 190) this gives you the upper hand in most things, like for instance education and sport, all you need to do is look at something or hear something and you can do it just as good (like perfect copy but better). Though you are far smarter than you lead on, you always make sure you get some things wrong so you don't get a lot of attention drawn to you. With this you always come 2nd or 3rd. You started to play basketball when you watched a game when you were in 1st grade, and you decided you could give it a shot and you started learning. From then on you would play basketball in your free time and perfect your abilities and gifts as well as requesting a trainer and coach to help you perfect. Then when you were in 5th grade you were walking around the street with Lou when you saw a young boy playing street ball and you went up to him and he wanted to play one-on-one with you, this boys name was Aomine Daiki. You ended up beating him by a lot before you were escorted away because I had to study for middle school entrance exams. (Daiki ended up forgetting what you looked like but he knew you were the only person he couldn't beat).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading next page is about family members + friends also sorry it isn't the best this is my first ever story C:

LOVE YOU,

Author ˃̵ᴗ˂̵

~529_words~