𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗.

Почніть із самого початку

Ney'tiri and Neteyam spent their days together, she explained to him about what had happened and how he was protecting Lo'ak when he was shot from behind. "You were a mighty warrior, protecting your brother till the very end." Neteyam couldn't remember, he refused to remember; but deep inside he could remember the pain he felt.

Neteyam laid his head on his mothers lap, the other braiding a few pieces of his hair that came undo. "Toruka said that we can stay or be reincarnated." Ney'tiri stiffened in her place. "Do you want to stay here?"

Ney'tiri couldn't lie to him. "Yes." As much as in pained her to not want to return, she knew it was her time to finally pass over. It was her time to let go and she couldn't go against it. Her father, sister, Grace, many of her people who passed were here; she felt at peace and wanted that. "It's my time to pass, but you must make the choice, yes?" Neteyam sat up, but didn't look at her, keeping his gaze to the fire that was infront of them.

"I want to go, but I will miss you." He admitted. He finally turned, his body now at the age he was when he passed. She placed a hand against his cheek with a soft smile. "No matter where you go, if you stay or return, I will be there with you." Placing a kiss on his cheek, she brought the others head back down to her lap to finish.

"Do you think they miss us?" Ney'tiri got to see her family once when Toruka came to her, saying she could go and see them through her eyes—like a projector. "They do, Lo'ak misses you a lot. Kiri and Tuk talk about you and your father.. your father is taking is the hardest without us." She chuckled softly. "He still can't do Tuks hair right, but he is catching on."

Neteyam softly laughed before he nodded. "I think I want to return, mom." Ney'tiri smiled, she couldn't blame him and never would. "Whenever you are ready, let Toruka know and she will know what to do."

It took Neteyam almost a month to muster up the courage to tell Toruka what he was feeling, scared and embarrassed that it would be a stupid decision. Bells had rung throughout the meadow he grew accustomed to. Laying in the grass, he sat up and looked around before small stars began to fall down, but never touching the ground.

"Children! Come quick, your letters are here." Toruka said, suddenly appearing in the center of the grassy area. The children had become used to going to their older bodies and younger, moving in between the ages they were before everything happened, or being pure.

Toruka read off the letters, each child getting an opportunity to either staying or going back. As Toruka reached Jakes, she couldn't admit that her heart broke.

"Lets read this one, shall we?" She said. 'Neteyam, you were my blessing and joy, my first born. I promise to leave many fish for you and wait for you to be at peace. Could you swim to me again? Let's meet again." She already knew who was who, but she liked to get the kids guessing. "Who is the mighty fisherman?" She asked.

Neteyam raised his arm with an excited glee. "Do you want to swim back to him?" She asked slowly. He felt like all eyes were on him, but he nodded. "Yes!"

Toruka smiled and went back to reading the letters the parents left for their children on their sands. "Alright, lets go eat. I heard some of you left me some good meat." The kidd all giggled at her before the ran back to the adults, all who which either took care of some kids, or watching their owns kids.