quick little update

hi, I just realized I had not properly been updating this version of The Obscure Downsides of Fame, and I have not properly updated you all of where im currently going with this story.

No, this has not been discontinued. I just realized upon writing this version of the story that once I started writing it, I had no direction of where I was going to end it. This had put me agains multiple walls in my writing and has made this story inconsistent and made writing feel like more of a task than anything.

I will still try and put an end to the original, but for now, I'm 100% focussed on the rewrite (which has already been halfway written and published). If you still have any interest in this story, I recommend you add that one to your library (and if you wanna help me out, you can add it to a public reading list or give it some votes and comments too ;)). It has all the important plot points, but this time I have more of a purpose and it's a lot more cohesive, my writing style has improved, and in general I think you'll love it even better!

According to my planning, the story will be finished around April/May this year, and then I'll enter it in the Watty's for the first time! Please go and support me by sharing it, reading it, any way you'd like, here is the link to the story:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/312306689?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=Obscunima&wp_originator=fzeAxCTRupECnYNhWaEhMaG1lBydjzkSqjcnCPYJPzeAeq00PKBF2Pw7C474KnIDSgH6rdv1M%2B3QjpWol3bpQUNx%2BEuYYRIyJ1HePeUjwLwHOMmCSXsKY%2BkOMIQz%2BGUA

Lots of love,

Cara <3