"Good luck and congratulation to both of you on the arrival of the baby boy," She and the other two doctors also congrats them made them smile. A happy and content smile.

Arjun turned to face Jaiveer with the widest smile on his and whispered emotionally,
"Dad, my baby...he is here. My Ashi is fine," Jaiveer smiles seeing his gloomy eyes brighten up hearing the doctor's words.
"They have to be fine, Arjun. After all, they love as much as you love them, son. They can't see you like this. Congratulations son, " Arjun happily nodded his head and wipe his tears with his shirt sleeves. Jaiveer mentally shook his head with a smile at his old habit of using his shirt as a hanky.
"You too Dad!! For becoming Dadu the second time," He told him. A sudden feeling of guilt arise inside him as how easily his son accepted him back forgetting the hurt of five years. How come he gets so lucky to him as his son and a selfless girl as his daughter? He is a fool for throwing away the blessing in the form them from their doorstep years ago. He will always be guilty for that.

He suddenly hug Arjun catching Arjun off guard but he quickly him back and closes his eyes with a smile on his face. Arjun sighed in contentment feeling the warmth and love of his father after so much time.

They pull back after a minute.

"You should fresh up son. You can't go near her like this, looking so messy and swollen face. I will ask Viraj to send someone with new fresh clothes for you," Arjun look down at his messy crease shirt and nodded. He must be looking like a zombie with red puffy eyes and messy hair.

"But first come with. We should have something," Jaiveer said. Arjun was about to deny him but he cut him.

"You wanted to get sick, huh? Don't forget you have two people to took after and you can't help them if you will get sick. So silently come with and have your breakfast," Arjun reluctantly nodded as he is right.

"What if Ashika woke up or nurse need to inform us something?" He asked fearing what if his wife need him while he is away.

"It will time for them to shift from operation theater. Didn't doctor said she will woke after few hours and if there is any emergency they have my number register they will informed us. Now come and after breakfast, you can freshen up," After that, they went toward canteen for breakfast.

Agnihotri Mansion

"When will Mama and Papa come back? " Aaruhi asked for the nth time in these two hours but they were somehow able to distract her.

"She will baby, very soon," Priya told her waiting for Viraj impatiently as he went out to take the call from Jaiveer.

Aaruhi pout sadly and blink her eyes innocently. Anushka pull her onto her lap and pull her chubby cheek,
"It hut!!" Aaruhi said covering her now red cheeks.

"But they are so soft and chubby. I want to eat them," Aaruhi's eyes widen and protect her cheeks with her small palm. What if she really eat her cheeks?

"they ale not tu eat...bad mannas. Youl mama will iscold you, haina Dadi," she innocently said and look at Priya for the reply.

"Of course, Chanda. Don't trouble my bachcha, you bad girl," Aaruhi nodded like a grandma giving, 'see I told you, na' look to Anushka.

Priya chuckle internally at her antics. While Anushka gives her a fake sad look earning a melodious giggle from her.

At the same time Viraj come inside and look at them for a second before smiling brightly and announcing,
"Bhabhi's operation went well and...and....s... she gave birth to a baby boy an hour ago," Priya close her in relief and her lips curve into a small in happiness.