𝖎𝖛. The Bounty Hunter

            The Pelidians' bodies were athletic

            The Pelidians' bodies were athletic. Agile. More so than most humanoïd beings in the galaxy, and with some training, could potentially rival a Jedi. It comes handy as Thalia runs through the place until she's outside, barely a second later than Anakin who left with a head start.

           She throws him red car keys before he attempts to steal a speeder. "Third one on your left!" She watches as he gets in the driver seat. "I'm driving!"

            She jumps in, and he barely turns to her as he starts her speeder. "I won a pod-race on Tatooine when I was 9, if we want to get to Obi-Wan, I'm driving."

            "Pod-race? Oh that is worse than what I could imagine." He gets it in flight, and zooms right into traffic, moving through the other speeders as if they had extra lives. He takes a hard turn left, almost putting the vehicle upside-down. Bile rises at the back of her throat. "This is not driving," she shouts. "This is getting us dead!"

            "I told you to stay there!" he screams right back at her.

            "What made you think I'd listen? Now shut up and look for him!"

            Anakin grumbles something that she simply chooses to ignore for both of their sakes. She turns her eyes back to the city, trying to power through her watery eyes because of the speed Anakin is going.

            The lights from the buildings and the other speeders are blinding and distracting, but Thalia manages to get the glimpse of a silhouette against them. "He's here!" Holding onto the flying droid for dear life.

            The words barely have time to go past her lips that Obi-Wan's droid is shot, and he falls to his certain death. Anakin abruptly dives, Thalia being pressed flush against the passenger seat. "He's gonna die!"

            "He's not gonna die."

            "We're gonna die!"

            "We're not going to die either!"

            Obi-Wan lands right in the backseat, almost tipping the speeder over. He rests there for a moment, catching his breath, before turning to the two teenagers. "What took you so long?"