Chapter 32

So apparently Uraraka and her friend were involved in some illegal job and this guy was her boss. With just the stuff he's just found out, it won't be hard for the cops to connect the wrong dots. 

It's simple, Uraraka needed a fast way to make money, and since they were all involved in something clearly illegal, the cops are bound to think this boss guy was responsible for killing her. Case closed. 

But just in case, Izuku is going to have to tie up some loose ends. 

He calls someone, the call being picked up with just one ring. 

"Hello? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Its late." 

The voice on the other end is gruff and deep, an older man. 

"I need a favor. I'll be sending you a phone. It belongs to a dead girl. I need you to send some messages and pictures to her friends and family." 

"I'll tell you the details later.  I need you to make sure no one can track the location and that there is no trace of me other than a kind classmate she liked. Get it done as soon as possible." 

The man sighs, seemingly exhausted. 

"How many people are you going to kill? Because im starting to regret my job choices with how much work you've been putting on me." 

Izuku doesn't answer, instead just hanging up. The other one can deal with it. Izuku stands up and goes down to the basement. When his foot leaves the last step, his nose is again greeted to the familiar smell of blood and flesh.

 You could barely have guessed that the thing tied to the beam was a pretty girl. Now it's just guts, liquids and bone. Izuku whistles at the sight, surprised how much damage Katsuki could do, especially for his first time. A pleasant feeling settles its way into Izuku's gut, and he almost lurches back. 

Fondness 

He shoves the feeling away and covers his body with the plastic that is supposed to keep his body as clean as possible. He gets heavy duty gloves, a bucket, and a knife, and starts to put the body onto garbage bags. 

The smell is even worse but nothing Izuku can't handle. But it's going to take a while to get the basement half as clean as it was before. 

Meanwhile, Katsuki is done showering. He steps out of the bathroom in nothing but a fluffy white towel covering the bottom half of his body. His hair is flat and dripping onto the floor, and he quickly makes his way to the stairs. 

He notices the basement hatch open and goes to the top, yelling down. 

"Hey Izuku! You want to eat something?!" 

He hears the squelch and crack of bone and flesh and sees the top of Izuku's head from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Isn't it a bit late for that?!" 

Katsuki moves his hand through his hair, more water droplets propelling themselves in different directions. 

"But we didn't eat yet."