First Time Meeting

Disclaimer: Idk if it's the app or my phone, but it's difficult to upload some photos for the story. I also have three different fonts without the whole dialog being changed into one single font, even though I normally turn on and off certain fonts.

Until this gets fixed, I'm sticking with one throughout all my books, maybe two if I'm lucky.

Your POV

"Hey, guys! I want ya to meet someone who'll be joining us this morning." Kirishima and I sat down at a table with a few more patients. He turns to me and says, "L/n, I want you to meet my friends. This awesome gal on your left is Jiro, and next to her is Sero!"

"Hey, there! It's nice to meet you, L/n." Sero smiles at me, "Glad that you can join us."

"Thanks, it's nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

"Hi," Jiro spoke softly while playing with her hair, "I-I really like your eyes.."

"Hello." I said to her, "I like your hair. Purple is a pretty cool color."

She looked at me with a soft smile as she began to play with her food, "Thank you."

"See? It looks like we're all gonna get along just fine!" Kirishima pats me on the back and says, "Now, let's eat, and we can hang out once we're done. Cool?"

We all nodded and began to eat.

I took a bite of my waffle from my fork after adding syrup on top.

(Or any other topping you prefer)

'Huh. Not bad.' I thought.'

We all sat eating in silence, I felt a lot less tense than I was before, and it was nice to get a little more comfortable while eating a few patients that could stay calm.

'I hope Uraraka and the girls are okay.' I thought, 'I guess I still have to get used to some things that go on around here.'

For example, last night was terrible. I couldn't sleep that well after seeing what happened to that poor guy. I was lucky enough that I didn't go next, but still, how corrupted is the system of a mental asylum? Dr. Yun is someone to not mess around with. Or any other doctor for that matter. Nearly every door at the end of a hall has a guard or two standing by, and cameras are located almost anywhere, so that means there's a security office where someone is always watching. I just need to find a few blind spots and then figure out a way to distract the guards while I'm getting out of here. I could check the air vents, too, but still, I would need to have access to the office and look at all the monitors to also find out if they also have a camera in there too.

"Hey, Denki hasn't been brought back to his room since last night." Sero spoke out.

The table grew tense.

'Denki?' I thought, 'Is he talking about that blonde guy from last night?'

"Dr. Yun." Jiro grit her teeth, "Bastard."

"Jiro." Kirishima softly says her name a little sternly, "They'll hear you if you say something awful about him."

"Well, it's true because Denki hasn't done anything wrong." She nearly raised her voice, "He has not done a single thing to upset Dr. Yun, so why does he deserve to be punished for something that I did?"