𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

Start from the beginning

"My king, my Lunos." Aya bowed cordially, making me shake my head and urge her to drop the formalities. In the end she gave me a long winded reply about how her family has used their magic to serve the royal family for the last century. Starting with her great, great, great, great—

You get the gist.

"Get used to it kid, Aya would rather drink snakes venom than address any member of the royal family casually." Thomas chucked lightly as he looked at his watch.

"We better get going if you guys wanna get there on time." Thomas grunted as he clapped his hands instructing Aya to do her thing.

"Can we keep the sand to a minimum, Aya? I'd like to avoid getting all that in my hair." Jayden pleaded to which Aya promptly ignored and threw red sand all over us.

Here we go.

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

The second we fell through the warp Dylan's hand tightened against mine, my golden band clinked with his ring as we held hands. I always relished the new sensation but it was for all the wrong reasons right now. He was nervous and I couldn't comfort him now that we were in the belly of the beast.

Dylan took in the palace with an awestruck look as we sat at the edge of the grand entrance.

"Wow, I grew up in my pack's village. There was a pack house but it dwarfed yours. It was a mansion at best, this is just—" Dylan nervously ranted before a loud fanfare sounded in my ears making me hang my head in shame.

Ugh, this is embarrassing.

"He probably thinks we're this spoiled ass Prince. The fanfare is overkill." I muttered internally to Saint who puffed up his chest and shook his head.

"I think he loves us despite our different upbringing, plus when we went to his home we hadn't treated him any differently than we were raised." He responded in all his wolf filled wisdom. That didn't exactly stop me from sending a glare to the Herald.

"Announcing the arrival of Future King True Alpha Jayden Adairis Beaumont, First of his name. Accompanied by His mate the future Lunos, Dylan Davis, First of his name. As well as Head Royal Guard and Advisor to the current king, Thomas Laville." The Herald announced loudly as trumpets sounded in the background.

"I'm first of my name? That's so weird to think about." Dylan giggled beside me before watching as the staff flooded into the room and lined up like they always did to greet a guest.

The only difference was my family walked in to greet us at the door, all of my family. Aunties, uncles, my parents, all of them.

"Jayden you didn't tell me they'd be greeting us at the door, I'm underdressed." Dylan gritted between a forced smile as he sent me a pissed look.

I looked at his outfit and down at mine and sent him a look that told him he was dressed just fine.

Which was the truth, he looked as nice as he always looked. Ivory trousers, gold accessories, floral top with notes of green, my ring on his finger. He looked good enough to fucking eat, but let me not say too much.

The Day Before Yesterday (BxB) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara