𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are going well!

So, this is the new story I am working on. I have read a lot of books on contract marriage. And I thought why not make a book on something similar to that. But not marriage but rather a sister. Hence came up with this plot.

I hope you all enjoy reading the book.

[Words: 693]

*****

12 Years Before~

"Mumma, you both can go. We will take care of our siblings." The fifteen-year-old, Seokjin and a fourteen-year-old Yoongi told their mother and aunt.

"Yes, omma. We will also help Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung with taking care of our siblings." Seung Cheol and Jeonghan also told their mother and aunt.

Joshua was busy feeding their eight-year-old brother Chan and cousin sister Y/n, while eleven-year-old Jun was animating a story to them. Both the mothers looked at their kids lovingly. They had to go abroad to treat their husbands to nurse them back to health.

Early today they got a call from their two best friends saying all the four of their husbands were admitted in hospital and were critical.

"Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Seung Cheol, Jeonghan and Joshua... you all are the oldest among your siblings. Please take care of them till we come back. And please call us if you need anything okay?" BTS's mother Mrs. Kim Geonyeong said, wiping her tears.

"We know, it's a lot of responsibility we are giving you but don't forget to take care of yourselves too. Promise us, you all will take care of yourselves." Seventeen's mother Mrs. Jeon Hye-Bin said, a single tear falling on her flushed cheeks. Her lips formed a sad smile.

"Omma, we promise to take care of each other, but you also take care of yourselves and our fathers and aunts. And keep giving us updates. Come back as soon as our fathers are back to health." The older boys said and bid their mothers goodbye.

*****

"Wait.... Where is Y/n and Chan? They were here just a moment before." Jun said, getting panicked.

"Hyung! Have you seen Y/n and Chan? They were here just a moment before we left to make some chocolate milk for them." Jimin asked Namjoon who was reading a book. Jimin was rubbing the back of a panicked Jun.

"It's okay Jun, we will find them. They will be here somewhere in the house." Jimin reassured his little cousin.

"Did you both check our bedrooms?" Namjoon asked, earning nods from his younger siblings.

"Don't worry, dongsaeng we will find them. Let's go and search for them." Namjoon said, and started searching for them.

After a few hours of searching, they still didn't find them yet.

"You guys what?!" Joshua asked, panicked. "Did you all check everywhere?"Jin asked calmly to his crying brothers.

"Yes... we even checked the weapon room and thought of going to the basement but didn't because we are not allowed to go there." Jimin and Jun replied.

"HYUNG! COME HERE! IN JEONGHAN'S ROOM!" Yoongi screamed.... Causing everyone to rush into Jeonghan's room.

Everyone stood inside of his room shocked at the sight. Both Chan and Y/n were inside a pile of shirts, sleeping peacefully without a care for what was happening.

'I just wish that they always stay innocent and carefree as they grow up.' The older ones thought.

They carefully placed them on the bed and themselves slept in the same room. Some scattered on the floor, some squished into the sofa and where not?

The sight was wonderful and showcased the bond of sister and brothers. Unknown to them what their future holds. Like how people fail to understand the cycle of life they did the same.

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆.

But they were just kids themselves.... Why did their faith turn out so cruel this soon in their life? Maybe their faith wanted them to mature faster? Or to create strong, successful people for their future?

 Why did their faith turn out so cruel this soon in their life? Maybe their faith wanted them to mature faster? Or to create strong, successful people for their future?

Story Started on: 22/03/2023.

Edited on: 23/05/2023.

Story Ended on: Ongoing.