" 'my'? " He scoffed Playfully, adjusting his body to lay more comfortably. Ron nodded, shrugging his Sholders.
"Yeah, why do you want me to keep calling you babyface?" He chuckled. Carl shook his head. Rons brow lifted.
"Its childish" he giggled, Tucking his arm under his head to rest it upwards.

Ron scoffed "says the one who cried over a swing breaking on him" He chuckled, Carl nudged his shoulder. "That was once. And never again" He shook his head. "And I wasn't crying, I complained. Complained!" He laughed, Ron shook his head, howling out with Laughter along with Carl. His lovers face burned with embarrassment.
"Yeah, 'complained' because you think your ass is too big to fit on it" He chuckled, Linking his arms around Carl and dragged him closer. He groaned, trying to turn around in Ron's arms.

The days passed, Carl and Ron were making their way back to Alexandria, they played old 60s music. The only thing they could find thay still worked for the car they had.
Carl slept in the back seats, his hat over his face and hus feet propped up onto the door, kicked off his shoes. Ron didn't mind.

He rested his chin In his hand, tapping his fingers off his cheek to the beat of the song. But it started to fade.

He paced around, his hands running through his locks that curled at the ends due to wearing his Beanie too much.
Carol tried to sooth Ron's Fears, He didn't believe a single word she spoke was ture. Carl was gone. There was a damn war of walkers and People. Surely he was safe but Ron couldn't get his mind around the thought of Carl not getting bitten, maybe already torn apart and eaten.
Ron wouldn't have a grave to Cry over and Michonne wouldn't have known. Because maybe all of them would end up just dying here.
Judith bleeding out, shot to the shoulder and Carl gone. Ron couldn't sit still.

"He'll be okay, you just need to sit down" Carol Pressed a hand to his shoulder, he shrugged it off, his hands flying to his face.
"He could be fucking dead-- There walkers everywhere, and hes gone!" He ran his fingers through his hair, he looked out through the window, seeing the group of four at the windows trying to slow down the walkers.

"Dont." Daryl stepped in, Pressing his hands on Rons shoulders go stop him from pacing around. "Hes been in stuff like this before. So've you" he nodded, his head tilted.
"We're gunna' find em" He cracked a smile. Daryls words made his body relax. He didn't know why, he didn't care. He cared that Daryl and Carol knew he was alive. Daryl was sure he was going to find Carl. Or Carl find them.

Carl

He held the bloodied blade in hand, panting heavily and trying to keep his breath under wraps to not attract anything he didn't want. He separated from the group due to a scream he heard. Wasn't an adult. But of a child.
Crying from an infant came from the bedroom closet. Pretty muffled.
He kept his blade out. The walkers inside killed, the place was looked like it was supposed to keep walkers from getting in, but Carl somehow managed to.
He crept over, tapping on the clost door.