Sixteen

Years

Ron sighed, His arms wrapping around his lover. Carl's bare chest pressed to his, each sharing warmth of one another.
Carl Exhaled, his back sinking before it raised.
Ron blinked himself awake, the light of the early sun cracked through the window, coating them with a golden glow. More Carl then Ron.
He smiled, shifting Slightly to sit up, Carl's brow furrowed in annoyance, his eye opening for a moment, glossy to the golden light in the room.

"I'm trying to sleep." Carl mumbled, His voice filled with the remnants of Being in a deep sleep, his hand shifting to grab his shirt. Both of them Didn't plan on sleeping all day.
A knock came from the door.

"Give me a sec" Ron said, Loud enough for the person behind the door to hear him.
"Alright" Michonne replied.
Ron carefully slipped out from under Carl, Covering his lover with the blankets and started getting dressed. Carl groaned, His hands going to his face, rubbing at his eye.
He glanced at Ron who was busy fixing his hair in the mirror.
Carl Exhaled, Ron looking over his shoulders and at Carl.

"Morning beautiful" He chuckled, Watching Carl's eyebrow cock upwards, Ron went over and pressed a kiss to Carl's Cheek before whisking out of the room.

He made it down to the first Floor, Judith letting out a happy Giggle upon seeing Ron, Michonne and Rick in the kitchen stirring up something to eat for everyone.
"Goodmorning" Rick smiled to Ron, Who nodded in return.
He snagged his Jacket from the chair and slipped it on. Of course, No one bothered to ask where he was off to.
He skipped down the steps, swinging the door open.
He peaked In, hearing Negans chuckle.

"Holy shit its Ron" He hummed, Getting up and walked to the bars, grabbing onto them and looked at Ron.

Carl

He held onto Judith's hand, walking down the road with her, she took in the sights of the fresh plants. The streets were quiet. Carl and Judith went on Morning walks, even afternoon ones too.
He held her hand like it were glass, fragile.
She smiled up at him, and he smiled at her.

They walked around Till they arrived back at the grimes residence. Carl fell silent as Judith ran inside.
He sat on the stairs. Exhaling as he rubbed at his face. The feeling of being Loomed over was overwhelming. Though it wasn't by a person.
It was like some ghost had him in a chokehold. But didn't mean it?
He let his head hang low, it felt relaxing.

His looks hadn't changed at all over the years. He still wore his hat. His hair was still long.
Ron had been suggesting that he'd cut it, that it was getting a little long and in need of a trim. He refused.
Though, only if he told Ron about how he felt. Maybe Ron would get off the topic.