Four

Ron

Just as always, morning rolled around with a harsh light in his eyes from the crack of the curtains In his room. He let out an annoyed groan as he sat up. His hair messy from rolling around all night.
He blinked himself awake and stared out the window for a moment or two, hearing Shuffles from Carl's room, till he heard the door crack open and Carl's heavy steps thump down the stairs. It was clear he was tired.
Ron swiftly slipped on a shirt and Made his way out of his room not long after, seeing Carl and Rick in the kitchen. Both were talking about Supplies and things they were going to need.

"I just need you to keep an eye on Ron a little longer." Rick said, his hand placing upon Carl's shoulder with a squeeze. Carl's Eye narrowing in doubt. Either Rick was forcing them to be friends or not.
Rick's nodded to himself, Carl fell quiet, a sigh escaping him as Rick leaned on the counter, His face now hidden from Ron.

"I'll ask Daryl to keep an eye on him too." Rick offered, tilting his head. Carl's lower lip rolled between his teeth as he thought.

"Yeah, I think Ron needs to get out every once and a while." Carl nodded in agreement with his dad, Rick's hand reaching up to grab his shoulder once more before he stood up straight and clipped his thumb in the hem of his pants.
"I'll go find Daryl then" Rick cracked a smile to his Son before he whisked out the door.
Ron stood Silently. Daryl was one of the last people He wanted to see. Nonetheless, he probably would try out his eye for getting Carl's.
He never shown any kind gestures but glares and small flasks that Ron asked him to pick up if he found any. To which they were all gone days later.

"Giving me away now?" Ron made his way down the last steps and made his way to Carl. He didn't answer but turn and Gawk at Ron.

"I'm just giving the chore to someone else." He replied, Ron's brows Lifted as he scoffed. "Chore?" He asked, his voice sounding snappy.
Carl shrugged and poured dry cereal into a bowl.

Ron bit down onto his tounge and nodded till Carl spoke up.
"About Yesterday." He started, his eye darting up to look at Ron.
"What about yesterday?" He tilted his head, his arms crossing over his chest.

"What do- in the woods? The 'Fight' " he used Air quotations, his head coming forward slightly and his shoulders squeezed close and waited for some type of reply from Ron. Carl's eye narrowing shown visible annoyance from Ron taking his sweet time.

Ron smirked, keeping his head a tilt. "You think it ment something?" He chuckled, snatching Carl's bowl of dry cereal. Carl gulped air stuck in his throat Before answering what Ron asked.
"Maybe." He spoke simply, Ron cocking up an eyebrow with a laugh.

"Jesus you must be a lot like your mom." Ron smirked. He was going way below the belt.
Carl's shoulders sunk, His jaw clenched tightly. "Oh yeah I heard Carol talking about it. She was getting on with some Shane guy when your dad was gone. Them doin' that ment nothing. Like what we did." Ron spoke slowly, whatever was crossing Carl's mind it must've been murder.